I'll test it tommorow. My HD is going to me
I'm also interested in calls recording.
9th November 2008, 03:07 PM |#13  
Flag Piraeus, Greece
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biswasd

Hello everyone - Can someone who has an HD test out the incall recording software and perhaps post an audio file.

This is a key feature that I'm looking for as my nokia currently has this feature.

And no, it's necessary for my career, i'm not a pervert who goes around recording conversations for kicks

Tried audionotes. Failed. Other party is not recorded.
9th November 2008, 07:46 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28

More
so what exactly then does the in call recording feature do? Anyone have any more insight into this issue?
19th November 2008, 10:32 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Now that investor Mark Cuban has a major insider trading case in the U.S. centered around a phone conversation, maybe a call recording software for WinMobile and other systems would come in handy. This one records speaker output and your input - speaker output is ok but not great - but hey, sometimes you might wish you had at least a audible recording - a wav file that could be enhanced later. Works on HD. http://dontknowme.at/http://www.nch....trx/index.html
19th November 2008, 11:07 AM |#16  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biswasd

so what exactly then does the in call recording feature do? Anyone have any more insight into this issue?

It is a software that automatically fires up itself whenever a call is connected, and it records your phone conversation, so that you don't need to take down notes on a piece of paper. It creats audio files that you can go back to listen to, and serves as a record or proof of your conversation with the other party.
19th November 2008, 11:21 AM |#17  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Well, at least there is the last resort of turning on the speaker phone. Audio Note will surely work if you do that.

But I hope we can find something that can record when the embedded earpiece is used.
19th November 2008, 12:27 PM |#18  

More
Should clarify that with the Trx offering other party is audible without turning on the speaker.
23rd November 2008, 07:03 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anybody have a program "In Call Recording" in HD? Look at http://www.theunwired.net/?item=vide...ile-smartphone time 11:50, ICR icon. Thank you.
10th December 2008, 02:13 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
just letting you know that I use Audio Notes Touch for this (on my Omnia) - works superbly
- no need to be on speakerphone mode
- can record calls automtically even when Audio Notes Touch is not open
- AVLS
- can be used as a notetaker/sound-recorded
10th December 2008, 03:00 PM |#21  

More
Samsung hardware, yes. But as the manufacturer Vito Tech writes "VITO AudioNotes does not record phone calls on HTC Touch HD T8282 due to operating system or hardware restrictions". We know that for a while now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)