FORUMS

2400mAh Battery for O2 Xda Diamond /HTC Touch Diamond

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By pitbool, Junior Member on 15th November 2008, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i was looking for some big, but not ugly battery and i found this one
http://cgi.ebay.pl/2400mAh-BATTERY-F...ayphotohosting

the photo quality is bad, but it looks cool, also comments are quite good.

Anyone has this batt to give an opinion?

Greets
15th November 2008, 08:13 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
i thing that this battry make problem to the gps radio
15th November 2008, 08:33 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
i bought it already, so in some time ill write little reviev
19th November 2008, 09:51 PM |#4  
Flag Telford & Wrekin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Just came across this post and bought one too. Hope the battery cover is the same one that is displayed in the listing. I'll post again after I receive it and use it for a few days.
21st November 2008, 02:57 AM |#5  

More
How did you go with the battery, Im interested as well if the back cover is as per the picture
22nd November 2008, 07:41 PM |#6  

More
I bought from this eBay seller before earlier..the back cover will not looks the same as eBay auction. I bought with the intention of getting the "ori" look cover too, but turn out dissapointment!

What I received is like a very typical China plastic cover, all black with the color spray looks very cheapo. The battery does last for a long time, appx 2.5 days with my unlimited data line with auto emails checking each 15 mins.

GPS not working for my case. Not sure about the rest.
24th November 2008, 12:21 AM |#7  
Flag Telford & Wrekin

More
Still waiting!
I'm still waiting for the battery to arrive. It's always a bit of a risk buying on E-Bay. I don't mind if the battery cover isn't perfect. I just want a battery that lasts a lot longer than the one I have and a cover that doesn't look like a box is sticking off the back of it! LOL

Will report back if I ever receive the darn thing.
25th November 2008, 08:00 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Arrived Yesterday
It make Diamond BIG, case is diffrent but its not so ugly as i thought, and diamond is easier to hold now (for me). And it lasts VERY LONG also, i turned on wifi, bt, cod2 in background and movie with sound for 3h and i lost meabe 20%

whole review for battery can be these 3 words- BIG and VERY STRONG.

Case is simmilar to normal diamond's but it is like 3x fatter and it has ugly hole for camera (stairs like).
25th November 2008, 12:39 PM |#9  
Flag Telford & Wrekin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbool

Arrived Yesterday
It make Diamond BIG, case is diffrent but its not so ugly as i thought, and diamond is easier to hold now (for me). And it lasts VERY LONG also, i turned on wifi, bt, cod2 in background and movie with sound for 3h and i lost meabe 20%

whole review for battery can be these 3 words- BIG and VERY STRONG.

Case is simmilar to normal diamond's but it is like 3x fatter and it has ugly hole for camera (stairs like).

Well, I can live with a bigger case just so long as it doesn't have that awful ugly sticking out box thing. yuck! But I keep coming across posts about the effects the battery has on the GPS (it doesn't work for some people) and it's making me a bit nervous. (I've got TomTom 6 working and I'm really happy with it.) I wish the damn thing would just get here so I can try it out.

I will definitely post and let everyone know whether the GPS works or not and exactly where I bought it from. (I think I got the link from the first post in this thread.) I'm guessing it might have something to do with exactly the kind/brand of battery you are using.

Anyway, as usual, I'm babbling on a bit so I'll post back as soon as it arrives.
25th November 2008, 05:52 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipgenius

What about the GPS?

i don't use
25th November 2008, 07:32 PM |#11  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipgenius

What about the GPS?

Hello,

I bought 2000mAh Mugen battery, and I can confirm that I'm having problems with GPS. In best case 3-4 sattelites can be found after long time, but no GPS Fix. In most time there are no GPS signal !!!
The only good thing that it lasts for very long time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)