FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC TouchFlo 3D Port From HTC Blackstone / Rhodium Project

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By [email protected], Senior Member on 20th November 2008, 11:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
TouchFlo 2 3D HD Beta 3 CAB
Completed with landscape support! Still in beta of course so I will deal with bugs on a case by case basis. The cab is light - and I mean it (only 9,112KB bigger than the B2 cab), just the essentials to get you going. The Album & Audio Manager is included of course but not Opera, YouTube etc. You can find the cabs for these at XDA. It is better for those who want a cab rather than a rom because it allows you to have flexibility. A huge thank you to itje for the source files - a good guy to work with.

Download link below.

For those wanting cabs which are not already out there (for example USBtoPC - in production right now), let me know on this thread.

TouchFlo 2 3D HD v1.0 ROM !!!
Now completed and now waiting for the official R3AA release so I can base the new rom on this. There is an R3AA out there at the moment but it is not a final from Sony Ericsson. itje and I will be releasing a rom based on the official R3AA when it is out shortly.

DONATIONS: You can donate using PayPal to my email address!

Update: I am now able to give you Sprite Terminator cooked into any X1/Blackstone/Diamond/Touch Pro rom. All you need to do is buy a license from Sprite Software and provide me this with a near and far telephone number (near will be a partner, spouse or best mate etc and the far number will be a family member). You are best having two phone numbers just in case you and your partner (for example) get robbed - then you can get alerts on the second phone which your family member has. The whole point of doing this is if your phone goes missing, you can track your phone via GPS and get alerted if a new sim goes into your phone. Cooking the software into the rom means that it will survive a hard reset!!

A donation of 5 euros will be needed for the work and a percentage will go back to support XDA.

Download Links For TouchFlo 3D HD Beta 3 (Remember to application unlock your phone first - if in doubt, install EnableRapi.cab):
Special thanks to Ganondolf for using his Rapidshare account!

http://rapidshare.com/files/218194087/TF3DHDB3.cab

Download Link For TouchFlo 3D HD Beta 1 ROM:

http://netload.in/dateibZXhQ7YWU2/Kovsky.rar.htm

Download Links For TouchFlo 3D HD Beta 2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/165373626/TF3DHDB2.rar
Rar: ftp://minftp.myftp.org/XperiaX1i/Tou...D/TF3DHDB2.rar
Cab: ftp://minftp.myftp.org/XperiaX1i/Tou...D/TF3DHDB2.cab

Download Link For Blackstone Extras (Phone, Comms Manager, Volume Control, QuickGPS):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6B8IH7IV

Keep posting functional problems and I will add to this list. Sorry, but I won't be able to resolve language related problems and I will rely on those on this thread to help out.

This release is a pure port and nothing has been changed from the original. I will not be making modifications to it or adding any new features!

This was tested on a freshly hard reset device. I cannot guarantee that this will function properly on a device laden with software. Also, I will not be testing this on a panel or providing any fixes as such for it.

Special thanks for everyone's support so far and especially to itje for the source files and his help.

Enjoy and please report functional issues only in this thread!

20th November 2008, 11:57 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
Anyone who wants to buy me a beer or two for the work, donations are accepted on PayPal (use my email address).

Future work includes:

1. Rom development for the X1. This will be focused on merging the nice parts of the Blackstone with the X1.
2. Cooking Sprite Terminator into the X1 rom. This is a personalised service (will require a donation) as I will need to cook in your own configuration. Note: You will need to show me proof of purchase! Have a look at what Sprite Terminator does: www.spritesoftware.co.nz

Thank you for everyone who have left me positive feedback, keeps me going on this project!
20th November 2008, 11:58 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
Reserved for future use.
12th January 2009, 07:36 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Did anybody here complain about unpretty lines around text on the home screen and internet tab? And was there a solution?
27th January 2009, 08:35 AM |#5  
Flag Norderåsen
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipporek

No B3 cab. He only did a B3 ROM and it's for those who donated only.

He got the money he wanted and then he left the building
5th February 2009, 06:55 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedrooNL

See the links I made above.

rite, gonna try that, thx PedrooNL
5th February 2009, 03:46 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
TF3DHD Rom & B3 CAB
Hi everyone, my apologies as I have been away on Holiday to New Zealand so have not been monitoring the thread. I am now wondering if there is any point to releasing the B1 rom publically or finishing the B3 cab. So I will wait until I get some feedback before continuing. If there is any interest, then I will release the B1 ROM for everyone.
5th February 2009, 04:04 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi Daran,

It would be better to release the CAB of the new release. I dont think there is any point of releasing a ROM right now. Those of us who flashed a cocked rom already have a TF3D preinstalled, but for everyone else who sticks with the generic ROMs can use your TF3D CAB or ite's.

Thanks in advanced, and welcome back
5th February 2009, 05:06 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hiya Daran, welcome back I for one would really like to see the B3 Cab! Your work is appreciated
5th February 2009, 05:07 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
HTC TouchFlo 3D Port From HTC Blackstone Project - Public ROM Release
Please see the first post for the link.
5th February 2009, 05:32 PM |#11  
Flag Tunis
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great to see you back Daran. I´ve no problem except those, which are already listed on the first page. It would be great if you could speed up the perfomance.
TF3D on Itjes latest rom is very fast maybe because of this "Manila is CFC configured/reduced (saves aprox 8 mb) thx to Chainfire"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473133

Thanks in advance if I can help please contact me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)