Thanks Meter: 23

More
Question
Looks good, but pretty expensive.

Has anybody tried it already ???
21st November 2008, 01:42 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
if this is a mugen power battery why is it not on its website?

http://www.mugenpowerbatteries.info/...ts/HLI-P3700XL

it says not in stock.
21st November 2008, 02:10 PM |#5  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 9

More
from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=423679&page=3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandragore

The 3000mAh HLI-P3700XL is expected to ship in the second week of november 2008 and it looks like it isn't designed for the Touch Diamond Pro.

But Mugen Power batteries claim their original 2000mAh HLI-P3700ML and 3000mAh HLI-P3700XL work well with GPS and that these are not the same as as the Power-Cell Ultra's.

i remember the guy from Mugen saying that GPS will not be affected.

dont blame me if it is tho!
21st November 2008, 04:44 PM |#6  

More
I have ordered one from Mugen on the 7th of November. Knowing that there will be delay in shipment as it is out of stock. Although Mugen stated clearly that it is expected to be shipped in the second week of November, I kept waiting calmly. Until three days ago, I tried to contact Mugen through email asking the status of my order but with no reply. Kind of depress and have no idea when could expect shipment. Just wait...wait...wait...forever.
21st November 2008, 04:50 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahkau

I have ordered one from Mugen on the 7th of November. Knowing that there will be delay in shipment as it is out of stock. Although Mugen stated clearly that it is expected to be shipped in the second week of November, I kept waiting calmly. Until three days ago, I tried to contact Mugen through email asking the status of my order but with no reply. Kind of depress and have no idea when could expect shipment. Just wait...wait...wait...forever.

that is sad. i also mailed them and got no answer. is mugenpower site some kind of fake phishing web site? and btw if problems solved and you get your battery i sure hope you write some comment here.
22nd November 2008, 02:29 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifer

that is sad. i also mailed them and got no answer. is mugenpower site some kind of fake phishing web site? and btw if problems solved and you get your battery i sure hope you write some comment here.

No problem on offering comment..............only if I could "really" get my battery.
25th November 2008, 09:41 AM |#9  

More
here is the mail mugen power batteries sent me:

Quote:

In regards of availability, we will start shipping batteries at the end of next week. However, due to the popularity of pre-orders for this model of battery, we will have no available stock until middle of December.

The new batteries will not have any GPS reception issues and the delay in shipping was due to another improvement to the battery cover which provide about 15% faster GPS reception. As soon as the battery is released, we will send some to independent magazines and journalists for review purposes.

30th November 2008, 05:23 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone got one of these babies?
I'd preorder, but need a T-Mobile MDA Compact IV back cover.
30th November 2008, 09:52 PM |#11  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 12

More
i ordered one of these except way uglier. i got the one with the rectangular bulge cover on the back and its also a 3000mah. gives me roughly double the battery life. lasts about 2 days (36 hours, charge overnight until morning, leaves it on overnight, lasts throughout the rest of second day) if you use internet/email and call a lot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)