FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[New App/Script Nov-24]Internet Link Launcher(AKA Favorite Script)

1,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,568

By Grondinm, Senior Member on 24th November 2008, 02:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys,
This is a little script i have been working on for quite a while now and i finally got it just right(i think). Basically i got tired of loosing favorites after each hard reset so i wrote up a favorite/launcher script. For the moment it only supports 20 links but that can be expanded with out 2 much work i'm just putting it out now to see if it works well with other devices(which it should) the only area where i am expecting problems is with the browser selection. Since i have opera cooked into my rom the location is different then for someone who has it installed with a cab. this is not hard to fix either just have to add a check. if some one could test this(using ie if you have installed opera with a cab) and let me know if adding/removing links works well.

Requierments
Mortscript

Installation
Simply copy the 2 files in the zip to any folder on your device then run links.mscr or add a shortcut to your app launcher.

Version history
Initial release
Only supports 20 links
Attached Files
File Type: zip links.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.3 KB, 112 views)

4th January 2009, 08:41 AM |#2  
Flag OTTAWA
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Talking
sounds wicked, but didnt work for me, said No app associated with links, "edit- just had to reinstall mortscript, then i had 3 optins IE OPERA or SKYFIRE.. choose IE, didnt work.. had to close the browser now works likea charm.. adding//deleting links works beautifully, even asks if you want to go now, or add another.. as im shure u kno.. lol
thanks for tha work
6th January 2009, 01:50 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Moncton
Thanks Meter: 1,568

Donate to Me
More
thanx for the reply i have a new version to put out once i make sure it's all good..been busy with my new ps3 playing around with linux and playing fallout 3.
6th January 2009, 03:42 PM |#4  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'll check it out, thanks for the great work.
6th January 2009, 08:59 PM |#5  
Retired Moderator
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 332

More
works good... and is useful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)