As I've been seeing more activity on "user made widgets" for FEWidgets on the app thread, I thought I would create this thread on which we could manage all new widgets created by other developers/users.
I'll keep a list here and update it as often as I can , if you made a widget please create a post on this thread with the following:
- Zip file containing the new widget (if it's an Auto Installable Package please say so)
- Screenshot of the new widget.
- Explain what it does briefly.
- If it's not an AIP widget zip file, please include deplyment instructions.
I'll check this thread often, but if you see I missed your widget please PM me and I'll update it.
All Ideas or questions regarding widget creation should be posted on this thread, and bugs or questions regarding the app itself on the other one.
Documentation for creating an Auto Installable Package zip file can be found on the widget Creation Manual Here.
On this post you have an example of an AIP package and a small guide to create your own on 5 steps. Thanks nir36!
Widgets marked with AIP are Auto Installable Packages.
- Place them on FEWidgets\install
- Go to Configuration -> Install New Widgets
- Restart the Application (or the today plugin)
Widget zip files not marked with AIP, must be installed manually and it will be explained on the creators Post.