FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

FakeMail ... WIFI Fake email app.

153 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By DRZ400, Senior Member on 1st December 2008, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Evening all,

I've written an email spoofer for Windows Mobile as I couldn't find one on here and there's nothing more fun than winding your mates up. It works via WIFI and all you have to know is your ISPs SMTP address, in most cases you've already entered this in Outlook. Suggested List Here Mine is SMTP.ntlworld.com as my isp is virgin media.

I didn't want to go down the route of the mobile providers SMTP address as it's tracable, with this, if you're not on your WIFI, it's not tracable, but I wouldn't recommend doing anything naughty as it's not worth the risk... just keep it to your mates!!

Run the CAB file on your phone, it'll create a FakeMail folder in the root of your device and away you go!! Get ordering your mates the latest 'bottom toys' from SexShop.com!!!

To add text to a 'combobox', type it in the 'text input' box, then click the '+' button for the one you want to put it in. No ... I don't know how to use comboboxes in Windows Mobile!!

You can also edit the txt files that record everything found in the FakeMail directory.

Cheers
phil

Windows Vista / XP Version... Now with added SMTP server authentication!!

Now with added SMTP server authentication!!

I've ported it to Vista and XP because I couldn't for the life of me find one that worked on Vista anywhere on the web .... obviously the Vista version will only work on a PC and the original FakeMail CAB will only work on Windows Mobile, Everything works the same with text files being created in the applications directory to store previous email addresses / settings.

If you're running Norton Internet Security you may need to turn off 'outgoing email scanning' the pointless waste of time that it is.

Attached Files
File Type: cab FakeMailCAB.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (42.0 KB, 1611 views)
File Type: zip FakeMail Vista 1_3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (14.8 KB, 1418 views)

1st December 2008, 10:41 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Almost forgot ... to attach a picture all you have to press is the '+' button.
1st December 2008, 10:57 PM |#3  
Flag Georgia
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Looks like fun, gonna try it out. Will let you know how it works!
1st December 2008, 11:09 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Cheers!!

It's only the initial release ... next versions going to incorporate a WIFI sniffer so it'll alert you when you're near a open WIFI point.
3rd December 2008, 12:38 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
I've lost the will to live ......

Can anyone help? Sending the email via WIFI's easy, there loads of help on the web which explains just how to program an application to do it.

The question I have is why an app that works via wifi, wont work via umts??? Can anyone point me to a code example that'll help ... I'm looking for sending email via UMTS.

My TyTN Outlook works fine sending / recieving on both UMTS or WIFI ... the source code would be nice!!

Cheers
Phil
5th December 2008, 06:39 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what is this program i dont understand what it does exactly
thanks in advance
5th December 2008, 07:40 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
You can easily write emails to your mates and it'll look like it's come from anyones email address you like.

All this without the hassle of setting up accounts etc ...
7th February 2009, 11:24 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Do any of the c# programmers on here know how to get emails working over the phone and not WIFI?

I'm not taking about sending via the account you've set up on the phone in Outlook because I still want to spoof the email address... I spent 6 hours researching it on the web today and apparently you can only send via GSM/UMTS if you send your email via a valid, already defined Outlook account which then means you've lost the ability to spoof the from address.
10th February 2009, 06:35 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It should work without the need for wifi shouldn't it? I mean after some modifications obviously.

I remember about 4-5 years ago here in the UK you could sent e-mails from your mobile just as you would normally, BUT in the field "from" you could write ANY e-mail address and it would work just fine! Also it was absolutely free(incl. sending pictures n videos via email). Lasted for months. Mobile operator "3".
10th February 2009, 08:17 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
You would have thought so but I spent 6 hours researching it but it seems that you cant use the normal method which is easy but establish a connection via UMTS/GSM and then do the sending.

I'll have a look again in a few months.
11th February 2009, 07:02 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Here's another list of SMTP servers if you're having problems finding your own.

http://www.amailsender.com/support/smtpserver/

Cheers
Phil
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)