- This is my first ROM for Universal, also my first cooked ROM!
- Please report found bugs or comment me to make it more stable.
- Thanks to all the community, and especially:
Tomal for based OEM
Luca16thebig for WM6.1 v1.4.x ROM (the 1st ROM I dumped to know what cook ROM is )
Calkulins for Diamond kitchen
wannawiner for Chinese ROM to port XIP
PV Team - my home country pda community
PPCKitchen Team for your collections
LazaPasi and DF Team for some updated OEM modules
and YOU for using and reporting!
* Main informations:
- CE OS 5.2.20931 (XIP ported from wannawiner's Chinese ROM)
- Build 20931 aku 1.5.0 (SYS from Calkulins' Diamond kitchen and PPCKitchen Team's kitchen)
- OEM based on Tomal's, updated some modules from DF Team.
- Work on G3, and G4 too (reported by m0nk3hjam).
- Storage free: ~41 MB
- Program free: ~30 MB
- Flash Disk:
+ Vanilla R2 version: 29.6 MB (.NETCF ready)
+ Full R2 version: 20.95 MB
* Installed apps:
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5.7283.0
- Calculator with Raphael skin
- Comm Manager with Raphael skin
- USB to PC v1.21 with flash drive function (replaced WM5torage)
- Memory Manager (auto-hibernate)
- Unicode support (font Tahoma)
- Sim manager 6.58 *new*
- STK Tool
- Internet Sharing
- Wireless Modem
- Windows Media Player 10.3 (Build 20931) with PDAViet skin, Shuffle button fixed.
- Themes: ClassicBlack, WinXP by VNInt (default)
- Performance Setting with CPU@624MHz
- DShow v2.0 (Build 30/7/2008)
- mHub v6.58 (Build 29/5/2008)
- ShareDLL v2.0 (Build 16/7/2008)
* Full version only:
- Adobe PDF Reader LE v2.5.1
- NumBattery (display battery percentage)
- IPSecVPN (as requested)
- Office Mobile 6.1 (Build 23/10/2008)
- PocketRAR 3.80
- Remote Desktop (Build 20931)
- SQL Compact Edition 3.5
- Total Commander 2.51
- VJCandelaLite (use flash-light with Backlight button)
- WkTASK v184.108.40.206 *new*
- Windows Live with Messenger v10.6.46.800 *new*
- WM6.1 VoIP
- HTC Connection Setup v1.5 (Build 35331 <DB15.070>)
* Removed stuffs in both versions:
- New core IE6 Mobile (due to slow performace reported)
- OneNote Mobile (who use it?)
* Fixed bugs:
- All connections worked.
- Sync with Windows Vista worked.
- No Camera open bug.
- No random reset.
* This is last release from this build (20931), fix a bug found in XIP (which prevents running of UNI_extrom_unlock.exe) and other small reported bugs.
Some other changes:
- IPSecVPN is re-added in full R2 version.
- .NETCF is now ready in vanilla R2 version.
I'm using a newer version (with newer builds 20941, 20954), hope that it will be release soon!
to Dead-Eye: please re-check again if Bluetooth Stereo is now better and let me know! Thanks you!
* Link: I changed my Lite project to Vanilla, very clean ROM now, some small tweaks with Lite version and replaced Bluetooth Stereo module for better quality (hope that )
- Vanilla R2 version: UNI_20931_vanilla2_by_VNInt.exe
- Full R2 version: UNI_20931_FULL2_by_VNInt.exe