- This is a WWE hardcoded ROM
. If you want partial "other lang" support, read up a few pages ahead. A fix was posted.
- Removed EzInput and the HTC keyboards, leaving only the BKS keyboard.
SIPs available: Finger Keyboard & m$ standard (via registry).
- Removed Connection Manager. Just search for a CAB in case you need to set up your inet/MMS connection for your provider.
- Removed "Contacts" link from programs menu, since it's already mapped in the Today screen.
- As of WM6.5, you don't need to click on the app itself; for example, you can easily enter SMS/Email/Call History or manage BT/WiFi/Battery from the Titanium View. Just click on the icon!
I MIGHT make this ROM UC compatible
, but don't really feel that's necessary for the time being. Unless you can't live without UC.
- Only splash screen + wait cursor after FIRST boot
: just click on the upper-left corner, where the start button used to be.
This only needs to be done ONCE
after a fresh flash/hard reset.
- Once in a while (mostly after a Titanium Refresh or Soft reset) you'll encounter the Titanium (JMLToday) Clock going berserk. You need to disable the "Windows Default" plugin in Today, exit, then re-enable it.
- Freezing issues (mostly older versions). Your radio version < 1.09, for best results, use the 1.14+ radios (best, 1.17.x) since the ROM uses a 1.14+ rilphone
If you experience issues with GSM signal, try installing a rilphone.dll from here and/or switch your WCDMA frequency in phone settings
- Not booting after soft resets: Remember to Power OFF your handset, NOT soft reset. Power off enables a clean shutdown, whereas while soft resetting you may lose data which may make your handset unbootable.
- GPS not working - Default port changed from COM4 to COM3 in the latest builds. Reconfigure your GPS software to reflect these changes.