FORUMS

15 Tab Theme Portrait and Landscape Cabs

326 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By [email protected], Senior Member on 25th December 2008, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12-29-08 Check post 6 for a new 16 tab theme

Edit 12-28-08
16 Tab Iphone theme in landscape and portrait. Thanks to Dman for the active calendar and clock Icons

My first experience with making cabs for my themes. The metal is my favorite theme. It is well done and subtle it includes this order. I tried it out on my touch pro to make sure that the cab indeed works.

To install just place the cab file into active sync, and open it through the phone. If you do not disable touch flo before installing you will have to soft reset your device after installation.

Home
Contacts
Call History
email
SMS
calendar by Dman-with metal icon not active
Internet
camera
music
settings
weather
Comm Manager
Sounds
Sprint TV
Programs

Also added a cab for custom vista type theme
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 25_16 21 47_0048_111a.JPG
Views:	1348
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	140044   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 25_16 22 35_0049_111a.JPG
Views:	895
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	140045   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 25_16 24 49_0050_111a.JPG
Views:	633
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	140046   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 25_18 33 39_0051_111a.JPG
Views:	992
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	140058   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 25_18 34 20_0052_111a.JPG
Views:	785
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	140059  
Attached Files
File Type: cab 15 Tab Custom Theme land and port.cab - [Click for QR Code] (692.7 KB, 606 views)
File Type: cab 16 Tab Iphone Theme.cab - [Click for QR Code] (855.4 KB, 393 views)
27th December 2008, 05:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
seems like your metal .cab broke my tf3d, phone boots to the 'loading touch flo 3d' screen and goes nowhere

i did get it uninstalled however. thanks for trying tho! I probably did something wrong as I'm a horrible noob.
29th December 2008, 03:58 AM |#3  

More
Thanks for the cabs bro they rock!!, Much easier to install. Any chance of creating the original Sprint theme in a 15tab cab?
29th December 2008, 07:28 AM |#4  
Flag Houston/Katy, TX
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Some Problems
I really love your 3d metal Tabs. Unfortunately I have had no luck with them. Would you care to help me?
Ok, here is my problem. I reverted back to the old TF3D because of the animation when you move from one tab to another. So, I dont have the calendar, cal history, sprint TV, or ringer tabs. So when I use your 3d metal tabs, my TF3D does not restart anymore. keeps acting like it wants to start , but doesnt, and its a loop.
I would really love to have the calendar, call history,Sounds, and Sprint TV tabs in METAL. Is there a a way I can do these manually?
Maybe copy them with Total Commander into Windows folder?
Just those please. As I am unable to tell which they are exactly. Or could you give me one I can use Manilla Customiser to install?

Sorry for the lengthy request, Thanks
29th December 2008, 08:39 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin

More
15 Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticktock

Thanks for the cabs bro they rock!!, Much easier to install. Any chance of creating the original Sprint theme in a 15tab cab?

I will make one now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix

I really love your 3d metal Tabs. Unfortunately I have had no luck with them. Would you care to help me?
Ok, here is my problem. I reverted back to the old TF3D because of the animation when you move from one tab to another. So, I dont have the calendar, cal history, sprint TV, or ringer tabs. So when I use your 3d metal tabs, my TF3D does not restart anymore. keeps acting like it wants to start , but doesnt, and its a loop.
I would really love to have the calendar, call history,Sounds, and Sprint TV tabs in METAL. Is there a a way I can do these manually?
Maybe copy them with Total Commander into Windows folder?
Just those please. As I am unable to tell which they are exactly. Or could you give me one I can use Manilla Customiser to install?

Sorry for the lengthy request, Thanks

I will do that-You want a zip file? i will make it with the manila and pngs on the side
29th December 2008, 08:49 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin

More
16 Tab Warm for the Winter.
Myfavorite theme. I found it from a french dude. Anyway. I changed the wallpaper and spent ten hours matching his icons with the ones I needed to make it 16 tabs. The cab will change your clock, slider, focus buttons, landscape menu and portrait to look like my phone. i will include a zip so you can go through it if you want instead of installing it all as a theme.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 28_22 48 28_0060_111a.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	141018   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 29_01 23 49_0061_111a.JPG
Views:	341
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	141019   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 29_01 24 22_0062_111a.JPG
Views:	128
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	141020   Click image for larger version

Name:	2008 12 29_01 54 50_0063_111a.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	141021   Click image for larger version

Name:	wallpaper.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	141023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Perspective1.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	141272  
Attached Files
File Type: cab Warm Orange Full Theme 16 Tab.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.29 MB, 127 views)
File Type: zip Warm Orange.zip - [Click for QR Code] (427.3 KB, 63 views)
29th December 2008, 08:53 AM |#7  
Flag Houston/Katy, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

I will make one now

I will do that-You want a zip file? i will make it with the manila and pngs on the side

Anyhow you deem it's best. Thanks, I appreciate the work
29th December 2008, 09:56 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin

More
cab and Zip
I still gotta get those metal files. But i tried to cab it up again in case there was a prob with the cab in #1

I am having a hard time cabbing the orginal sprint files. But they are all in the Zip and I loaded them to prove to myself that they all work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprint Landscape and Portrait 15 Tab.zip - [Click for QR Code] (171.7 KB, 201 views)
29th December 2008, 10:13 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Milwaukee Wisconsin

More
Here are the extracted metal files. I included the pngs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix

Anyhow you deem it's best. Thanks, I appreciate the work

Here are the manila files and the pngs. I hope that you have your 26948339 manila set up correctly to use them. Here is how mine is set up

PHP Code:
 <PageGroup Name="Root">
      <!-- 
'page' extension == Manila pages -->
      <
Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="2" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\orangecalllogtransitions.luac">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
    </
Page>      
    <
Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="4" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING]]" >
        <
ComponentReference Name="page"                Mode9Path="HTC\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true"  />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="5" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Calendar]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"  />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="6" Name="internet.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_INTERNETPORTALTITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\internetportal.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="7" Name="album.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PHOTOSANDVIDEOS]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\album.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="10" Name="weather.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_WEATHER]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\weather.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Preview" />
      </
Page>     
      <
Page Order="11" Name="communications.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Communications]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\settings.mode9" Component="CommunicationsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="12" Name="sounds.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Sounds]]" >
<
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\settings.mode9" Component="SoundsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Off" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_On" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Preview" />
</
Page
      <
Page Order="13" Name="tv.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_SPRINTTV]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprinttv.luac" >
        <
ComponentReference Name="page"                Mode9Path="HTC\sprintfavorites.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_Preview" />
      </
Page
    <
Page Order="14" Name="programs.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PROGRAMS]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\programlauncher.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_Preview" />
      </
Page
Attached Files
File Type: zip Extract Metal.zip - [Click for QR Code] (369.3 KB, 44 views)
29th December 2008, 10:19 AM |#10  
Flag Houston/Katy, TX

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Here are the manila files and the pngs. I hope that you have your 26948339 manila set up correctly to use them. Here is how mine is set up

PHP Code:
 <PageGroup Name="Root">
      <!-- 
'page' extension == Manila pages -->
      <
Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="2" Name="callhistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_CALLLOGTITLE]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\orangecalllogtransitions.luac">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\CallLog.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="People_CallHistory_Preview" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
    </
Page>      
    <
Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="4" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGING]]" >
        <
ComponentReference Name="page"                Mode9Path="HTC\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true"  />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="5" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Calendar]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"  />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\calendar.mode9" Component="Calendar_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="6" Name="internet.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_INTERNETPORTALTITLE]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\internetportal.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="7" Name="album.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PHOTOSANDVIDEOS]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\album.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Preview" />
      </
Page>
      <
Page Order="10" Name="weather.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_WEATHER]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\weather.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Preview" />
      </
Page>     
      <
Page Order="11" Name="communications.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Communications]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\settings.mode9" Component="CommunicationsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Communication_Preview" />
      </
Page>
    <
Page Order="12" Name="sounds.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[Sounds]]" >
<
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\settings.mode9" Component="SoundsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Off" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_On" />
<
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Allsongs_Preview" />
</
Page
      <
Page Order="13" Name="tv.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_SPRINTTV]]" ExternalScriptPath="HTC\Scripts\sprinttv.luac" >
        <
ComponentReference Name="page"                Mode9Path="HTC\sprintfavorites.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal"   Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview"  Mode9Path="HTC\sprinticons.mode9" Component="SprintTV_Preview" />
      </
Page
    <
Page Order="14" Name="programs.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PROGRAMS]]">
        <
ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\programlauncher.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_Off" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_On" />
        <
ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\icons.mode9" Component="Programs_Preview" />
      </
Page

Ok, Thanks a lot, I will try them out and let you know how it went.
29th December 2008, 11:50 AM |#11  
Flag Houston/Katy, TX

More
No Luck
I tried it, and still no luck. I guess it must be because I am using a Custom ROM. I am using Ivan's ROM 1.3. Then I reverted TF3D back to old one with animation. Maybe if I go back to sprint stock ROM. It will work. I guess I will just wait till the icons are all made for Manialla Customizer.

Strange: When I do get it to load, my Clock disappears completely
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)