FORUMS

[APP]1/18/2009 -(V4 WORKING CDMA VER.) with actual working slide to answer w/ curtain

1,798 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By herg62123, Retired Moderator on 2nd January 2009, 05:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Over in the Diamond Thread posted here in post 286 (with the help of mrhawaii and smotrs) we got the slide to answer with the curtain found on the touch hd dialer working for diamond and touch pro devices.

As seen on www.fuzemobility.com here: www.fuzemobility.com/?p=1540

Also seen on www.wmexperts.com here: www.wmexperts.com/slide-answer-att-fuze

please feel free to download and enjoy this wonderful file.

we built two versions one white and one black

see pics below for the proof. i am using this on my fuze as we speak.

files to be downloaded are below as well.

FOR ALL AT&T FUZE USERS PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS (AT&T FORUMS) AND PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN ON WHY WE NEED AT&T TO MAKE A HOT FIX/UPDATE TO PUT THIS ON OUR DEVICES. THE MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN THE BETTER CHANCE AT&T WILL CONTACT HTC AND CREATE A HOT FIX/ UPDATE WITH THIS SLIDE TO ANSWER APP.

FOR ALL SPRINT TOUCH PRO USERS PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS (SPRINT FORUMS) AND PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN ON WHY WE NEED SPRINT TO MAKE A HOT FIX/UPDATE TO PUT THIS ON OUR DEVICES. THE MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN THE BETTER CHANCE SPRINT WILL CONTACT HTC AND CREATE A HOT FIX/ UPDATE WITH THIS SLIDE TO ANSWER APP.

Version 4 Now up.

Change log v3 to v4
1. BLACK VERSION posted as of Jan 8, 2009
2. Put corrected transparent curtain in the white version.
3. UPDATE JAN 18, 2009 CDMA VERSION RIPPED FROM THE LEAKED DIAMOND ROM IT IS FOUND HERE
4. GSM VERSION DOWNLOAD FROM HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=76

Change Log V2 to V3:
Removed registries not needed from both black and white versions - thanks to mrhawaii and smotrs

White version put default curtain back in and left transparent curtain in black version.

Change Log V1 to V2:
Black Version - Removed duplicate files that was not needed and added transpaerent Curtain.
White Version - Found a corupt file and replaced it with a non corupt file to work again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	black slide to answer white text.jpg
Views:	8789
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	142135   Click image for larger version

Name:	slide to answer picture.jpg
Views:	3679
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	142136   Click image for larger version

Name:	curtain picture.jpg
Views:	3065
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	142880   Click image for larger version

Name:	black curtain picture.jpg
Views:	7170
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	142881  
2nd January 2009, 05:43 AM |#2  
Flag Draper

More
Sweet... Downloading now and keep up the good work!
2nd January 2009, 05:46 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
mchap - you find it here on XDA but not here: http://www.ppcmobility.com/forums/sh...2154#post2154? Interesting...
It's DavidK by the way
2nd January 2009, 05:56 AM |#4  
OP Retired Moderator
Everywhere a htc phone is located

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsykoosh

mchap - you find it here on XDA but not here: http://www.ppcmobility.com/forums/sh...2154#post2154? Interesting...
It's DavidK by the way

it is the same file in my mediashare account. but to make everyone feel better i will post like this over there as well.

2nd January 2009, 06:02 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Congrats! This is an outstanding addition to our Fuze. I just have one question before I install. Are the graphics still in development or is the screen shot somehow distorted by the software you used to make the screen shots?? I don't want to complain, you guys have worked hard on this, but on the screen shot it looks like the graphics on the black version need some twicking. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to this stuff. Again, thanx for sharing.
2nd January 2009, 06:04 AM |#6  
OP Retired Moderator
Everywhere a htc phone is located

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyPunx

Congrats! This is an outstanding addition to our Fuze. I just have one question before I install. Are the graphics still in development or is the screen shot somehow distorted by the software you used to make the screen shots?? I don't want to complain, you guys have worked hard on this, but on the screen shot it looks like the graphics on the black version need some twicking. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to this stuff. Again, thanx for sharing.

it looks cleaner on device. i used mymobiler to make the pics and they look crazy when they turn out to look at.

i promise it looks a lot better on device than these pics
2nd January 2009, 07:51 AM |#7  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Thumbs up
i finally got this damn pocket shield to work and now i see this...

i guess i could use this in conjunction with that...

the layout of the slide to unlock your showing here looks a lot more user friendly for sure.

bout to try this out now... lookin good tho.
2nd January 2009, 07:53 AM |#8  
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I joined this thread too.

Anyway, I see you also post a black version (which also for some reason is much bigger?)... does it include the "curtain" also?

Did you remove the files that mess the battery gauge?
2nd January 2009, 07:57 AM |#9  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 34

More
a question before i install...

does this S2A you developed here disable the send/end buttons from answering/ignoring calls?

i assume it would. :\
2nd January 2009, 08:02 AM |#10  
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 62

More
this is not his development (AFAIK) - this is the code from Touch HD
it shouldn't disable any physical buttons

*** BTW HERG JUST DISCOVERED SOME THINGS ***

1) In both packages there are some PNG files that are named BMP. So... shouldn't they be turned to normal BMP?

2) In the "black" cab package you have some files MORE than once! (and I mean the same file for the same location!) It's a bit messed up eh?

3) Please don't ignore the questions in my previous post above.

2nd January 2009, 08:21 AM |#11  
Flag The Bay, CA
Thanks Meter: 71

More
just installed on my fuze and all is working well.. i also disabled the 3 second delay in ringtone with tweaks2k2 so im happy.

gonna update the cab and remove the unnecessasary files?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)