FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

http://win.howifuze.com FAKE???

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Slingbox, Member on 2nd January 2009, 09:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is this site fake? I have not heard of anyone at all winning anything from here...not even a worthless wallpaper or ringtone download. Has anyone heard anything at all that makes this site legit? Is it a waste of time?

2nd January 2009, 10:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Yes, it's legit, sponsored by HTC.

HTC even sent one Fuze to Engadget Mobile, and one to WMExperts, to each giveaway on their own sites -- although the giveaways for those are already over. Take a look here:

http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/fu...ravaganza.html
2nd January 2009, 10:48 AM |#3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 50

More
It's not fake. It's real. You only win when they pick. This is how it works. You do the thing, and someone actually decides, "Ok, this next click will be the winner," but you never know who that is or when that will happen >.> It's gay. It seems impossible to win, but you could always ask the 1 person that did lol. It's 1 in "The whole population of the US" change you have.
2nd January 2009, 01:18 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
So what you're saying is...there's nothing anyone can do to match the 3 spinning phones. They just make the 3 match whenever they feel like it. Even if it's just for a ringtone or a wallpaper. Sad
2nd January 2009, 05:24 PM |#5  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingbox

Is this site fake? I have not heard of anyone at all winning anything from here...not even a worthless wallpaper or ringtone download. Has anyone heard anything at all that makes this site legit? Is it a waste of time?

Wallpaper It gives you a ATT promotion code then to use in their online store. Just what I wanted... a stupid wallpaper...NOT
2nd January 2009, 05:36 PM |#6  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingbox

So what you're saying is...there's nothing anyone can do to match the 3 spinning phones. They just make the 3 match whenever they feel like it. Even if it's just for a ringtone or a wallpaper. Sad

Isnt that the point of a sweepstakes contest? There nice enough to give 1 Fuze a day away and 5 ringtones and 5 wallpapers for the next 3 months daily. If you dont like it , dont play it.
5th January 2009, 01:05 AM |#7  

More
seems fugazi to me
14th February 2009, 07:38 PM |#8  

More
I won in the howifuze game
i dont know if its legit or not says 6-8 weeks a long time, i somehow matched all 3 phones and they said i won what do you guys think has there been any other winners?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	157317  
14th February 2009, 08:01 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liljumpman

i dont know if its legit or not says 6-8 weeks a long time, i somehow matched all 3 phones and they said i won what do you guys think has there been any other winners?

NICE! I have been playing ever since it started and haven't wont anything.
14th February 2009, 10:13 PM |#10  

More
It's legit... I've actually won a phone
I was playing off/on for a month or two and one day I won the fuze, just got it about a week ago too. I won it on Jan 20th, and it only took about 4 weeks or less to get to my house.
15th February 2009, 12:04 AM |#11  

More
haha keep trying i didnt actually think anyone could win this game but i did somehow. Did they ever send you a tracking number or anything?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)