[04.01.09][Skin/theme] Xperience a Touch of Black&Blue UPDATED

4,361 posts
Thanks Meter: 193

By itje, Retired Moderator on 2nd January 2009, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all.

Its time to test this??

This is whats done this far:
Touch-IT Blue&White CommManager_WVGA - Changes that "horrible green" into a nice blue color. Full cab, system files are included.
Touch-IT Manila HD Blue Xperience - Skins the Manila/TF3D HD from the default gray/black into blue. No system files, you need to have Manila HD on your device for this to work. (Either a rom or from cab files)
Touch-IT Black dialer WVGA (beta) - Turns the default white buttons into black

Note: I have not been able to change the highlight when you open browser in internet tab. For some reason it do not show after edit. So it is still green

How to:

To install the Blue manila skin, disable tf3d in start/settings/today/items, Install the manila cab and do a soft reset (and ofcourse enable tf3d again)

To install CommManager, in most cases its smart to do a soft reset first, or else your install might fail (not always)

Note:
This will not affect your other aplications, such as dialer, Album etc etc.

Download cabs from attachments

Please dont use theese files in rom cooking or releasing on other sites without notifying me first.

2nd January 2009, 11:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
its F*cking beautifull
2nd January 2009, 11:50 PM |#3  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 1,805

More
HAHAH looks classy.

Niceone Itje.
2nd January 2009, 11:51 PM |#4  
Flag Albstadt

More
aweeeesoooomee!!! =)
I Like your work itje
3rd January 2009, 12:18 AM |#5  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Woot, that looks beautiful! I just started creating my own theme, but I can't locate all the files yet.. as in, which of the files in the windows folder I should and should not edit.

I'm definately going to try this theme when it's done. Can you post me a link to a guide or something? I've been searching my ass off on XDA! I do know how to edit the files.

Thanks!
3rd January 2009, 12:25 AM |#6  
OP Retired Moderator
Flag Kleppe
Thanks Meter: 193

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelusz

Woot, that looks beautiful! I just started creating my own theme, but I can't locate all the files yet.. as in, which of the files in the windows folder I should and should not edit.

I'm definately going to try this theme when it's done. Can you post me a link to a guide or something? I've been searching my ass off on XDA! I do know how to edit the files.

Thanks!

there is one somewhere in diamond forums, the themes section
3rd January 2009, 01:11 AM |#7  

More
That is SEXY.
3rd January 2009, 08:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
sexy yes, but my X1 seems to hate tf3d because no matter which version I use, they lags like turtles.

now I'm hoping for point ui 2.0
3rd January 2009, 09:40 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nap007

sexy yes, but my X1 seems to hate tf3d because no matter which version I use, they lags like turtles.

now I'm hoping for point ui 2.0

did you install spb pocket mobile shell panel, if you have this, please uninstall that and may be tf3d will be work better, those programs seems to be conflict, sorry for my bad english
3rd January 2009, 10:51 AM |#10  

More
Looks very good.
Although, I can't seem to get TF3D working. I should softreset it sometime I guess.
3rd January 2009, 01:08 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonlazio

did you install spb pocket mobile shell panel, if you have this, please uninstall that and may be tf3d will be work better, those programs seems to be conflict, sorry for my bad english

once I did a hardreset before installing tf3d and also tried throttle launcher (use tf3d also) both laggy as well so I gave up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)