I've just finished work on an app for windows mobile that allows you to view the status of your friends on xbox live.
It's an actual app, rather than a web browser pretending to be an app, that shows an iPhone style list of all your friends gamertags. It allows you to see whos online, what game they are playing, what they are doing in that game, their gamer picture and gamer score.
* Notification auto closes after 10 seconds
* Notifications have a button to take you to application for further details
* Application will notify you when a new version is available for download.
* Fixed memory leak
* Performance inprovement for scrolling
* Performance improvement to startup time
* Fixed problem with touch sensitivity on VGA devices
* Improved icon for VGA devices
* Minor tweeks
This update adds an online notification system. Now when your friends come online you will get a Notification pop up to tell you whos just come online.
* Can run in background
* Auto refreshes GamerTags status, using configurable refresh interval
* Generates Windows Mobile Notifications when friends come online
* Notifications can be Enabled or Disabled
* Useability enhancements.
Fixed startup bug, which occured on some devices
Fixed VGA QVGA display problem
Trial mode added allowing users to test out the application.
The application requires .net 2.0, so if you are using anything thats older than windows mobile 6 you will need to download and install .net compact framework 2.0 or higher from Microsoft here
Attached is a screen shot. For more information or to download my app please go to my site: http://www.fehnerssoftware.co.uk