FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Motorola S9 + S9-HD

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By tvos, Guest on 5th January 2009, 11:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Friends,

Just recently purchased through AT+T the S9 Motorola bluetooth wireless headset. I was wondering what is the difference in sound for the Motorola S9 compared to the S9-HD?

Please advise.

tvos

5th January 2009, 11:54 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When I first read your thread title I thought I was going to have to solve a complicated math equation.

The answer is obviously 2.
tvos
5th January 2009, 11:58 PM |#3  

More
what is the difference, that is what i am asking...!

do you really hear the difference between the two bluetooth headsets?

tvos
6th January 2009, 03:53 AM |#4  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Lol @ X2D.

The difference is between sound, battery life, and the ability to handle sweat. They both suck at reception, although the S9HD does have better bass. I like that the S9HD can handle sweat, while soon enough, S9's will die from it.
tvos
6th January 2009, 03:58 AM |#5  

More
I decided to bail on the s9 and order the s9+hd... i tested s9 and it does sound really good and with srs working (extra bass) no complaints here.. but I do want to use this for working out and not having to spend $$ every six months because it shorts out due to water.

tvos
6th January 2009, 04:00 AM |#6  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvos

I decided to bail on the s9 and order the s9+hd... i tested s9 and it does sound really good and with srs working (extra bass) no complaints here.. but I do want to use this for working out and not having to spend $$ every six months because it shorts out due to water.

tvos

Bail? As in return? Give up? Put in a drawer? lol.
tvos
6th January 2009, 04:07 AM |#7  

More
return it...while awaiting my s9+hd..

i used my $50.00 refund from the fuze I purchased towards the s9 which at&t sold it for $100.00 costing me $50.00. I found a site on-line for $70.00 which in the end costs me $20.00 for the s9+hd

tvos
tvos
11th January 2009, 12:44 AM |#8  

More
S9+hd + srs wow
Just recently returned the S9 for S9+HD and very impressed!

With these two applications it is definitely well worth the investment. I didn't have any problems with reception even up to 30ft.

I definite must have hardware!

tvos
12th January 2009, 11:22 PM |#9  
Flag Bloomington, IL

More
I also upgraded from the regular S9 to the S9-HD and have been very happy. I can't honestly say that I can tell about the sound quality, but the reception and fit is better.
tvos
12th January 2009, 11:26 PM |#10  

More
you should definitely install SRS WOW on the diamond... its an incredible difference..

tvos
13th January 2009, 07:39 PM |#11  
Flag Indiana

More
Never had a problem at all with reception on my S9. Never any static, and works a great distance from the phone.
I'm a fat sweaty guy, and I use mine at the gym. NEVER had a problem with it, but I hear others do. I'm going to assume people just leave the usb cover open or something when they use them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)