I encounter a bug that is really annoying me : I don't receive any notification for an "all-day" appointment. No sound, no vibe. The phone is switching on at the remind time, but without any sound nor vibe.
I don't have this behaviour when the appointment is not an "all-day".
I verified my settings, I even hard-reset, and I always have the bug.
Do you experiment it ?
Do you know how to correct it ?
I'm on a french HTC Touch HD with the stock rom.
The bug is validated. I send a mail to HTC, but no answer for the moment.
We need help to try to find if there's a solution.
Update 2 :
The bug is present in others ROM than stocks : I tried Duttys v1.8 and even WM6.5 roms from PDAViet and Davideuck and the bug is present in these roms too.
Update 3 :
I added a poll concerning this problem. Please test this problem on your HD and answer the poll + post your HD setup (especially your ROM).
Thank you !
How to reproduce the bug :
- Go in Settings/Sounds/Notifications/Reminder and check that sound and vibration are checked
- Go in the calendar to "Tomorrow"
- Add an appointment
- In this new appointment, choose "All Day : Yes", "Reminder : Remind me", then when you want to be reminded (IE it's 10:30am, so if I want to be reminded at 11am, I choose "Reminder : Remind me, 13 hours")
- Wait for the reminder :
- if you have the sound + the vibration, you can check "No, it works like a charm" and please post your setup
- if you have sound but no vibration (or vibration but no sound), check "I have the same problem" and please describe your problem in a post
- if you have the exact same problem as me (no sound, no vibration), check "I have the same problem" and please post your setup
Thank you for your help !