Got this info from Snootch's post here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=50
The 4a087e41_manila file by NisseDILLIGAF: http://ycyvpg.bay.livefilestore.com/...anila?download
The resizing instructions written by Bbonzz http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...28&postcount=2
And the fixed 5c9aa261_manila file found here from 6Fg8 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=60
- Manila editor v0.2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1219251626
- Manila file by NisseDILLIGAF: http://ycyvpg.bay.livefilestore.com/...anila?download
- First two lines of Hex code by NisseDILLIGAF: http://ycyvpg.bay.livefilestore.com/...20HEX?download
- A 480x800 background pic
- A Hex editor program such as XVI32: http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delph...vi32/xvi32.htm
- Photo editing software such as Photoshop
- The fixed 5c9aa261_manila from the bottom of this post
- Total Commander or Resco installed on your phone (Total Commander: http://www.ghisler.com/)
Take original 480x800 image
Cut 112 pixels from top bar, and 52 pixels from bottom (480x636)
Stretch image to 460x512
Add extra 52 blank pixels to right of image to make image 512x512
Save as .png
Open 4a087e41_manila in manila editor
Replace image with 512x512 .png you just made
Open 2 instances of XVI32 side by side
In the first open 4a087e41_manila file, in the second open First 2 lines of hex code file
Copy details from First 2 lines of hex code to 4a087e41_manila, then save 4a087e41_manila
Pick up your phone and go to Start>Settings>Today and click the "items" tab at the bottom. Uncheck Touchflo3D and click "ok"
Send 4a087e41_manila and fixed 5c9aa261_manila files to Touch HD
Use Total Commander to copy files from My Documents to /Windows folder
Restart your phone
Go back to Start>Settings>Today and click the "items" tab at the bottom. Check Touchflo3D and click "ok"
The nocurtains.cab and transparantslider.cab both work for me too except on the tabs I have a black curtain behind the top writing (see 2nd screenshot).
Again I'd like to say thanks to all the people that cracked these manila files and fiddled with image dimensions to get the aspect ratio right. I have absolutely no knowledge of Hex editing or what a manila file even is so I rely on you guys!