FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Currency Convertor

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Clubcard, Junior Member on 27th January 2009, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've searched the forums & the internet & now I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction...

I'm looking for a simple program or calculator for WM6, whereby I can have upto 6 custom rates, I need at least 2. We use set rates at the start of each year for the annual price lists. The one on my Nokia N73 phone allows you to name the currency & put a rate in against each one. All I have to do is put $250 in & it shows me the conversion in GBP or EUR against the rate we've set for the year. Internet updated rates would be no good.

It doesn't have to be a currency convertor, just something I can use to convert one figure to another based on my set rates..

This is my first post, please be gentle with me :)

27th January 2009, 11:29 PM |#2  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubcard

I've searched the forums & the internet & now I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction...

I'm looking for a simple program or calculator for WM6, whereby I can have upto 6 custom rates, I need at least 2. We use set rates at the start of each year for the annual price lists. The one on my Nokia N73 phone allows you to name the currency & put a rate in against each one. All I have to do is put $250 in & it shows me the conversion in GBP or EUR against the rate we've set for the year. Internet updated rates would be no good.

It doesn't have to be a currency convertor, just something I can use to convert one figure to another based on my set rates..

This is my first post, please be gentle with me :)

Welcome to the forum

And why not use your internet mobile browser and enter form there here: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

This way you donĀ“t even have to install anything else to your device

Good luck,
28th January 2009, 06:51 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'll have a look at the site afterwards, although, a web based program isn't something I was looking for really. I only get a 1MB a month free data so I use that for essentials, e-mail etc.

Thanks anyway...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)