The xda-developes wiki system is a (shamefully) under-used resource, lets change that shall we? The information is available to ALL users and naturally being a wiki everyone can contribute to it, details about ROMs and download links etc can be added when they appear and it is easy to use.
ALL new members need to take a read through it BEFORE asking questions since if it is a common topic you WILL find it in the wiki.
Common useful pages in the wiki include:
- HTC Raphael for Beginners
- HTC Raphael Images*
- Raphael Tips & Tweaks
- HTC Raphael Specifications
- Model and CID FAQ
- Available Shipped WM6.1 ROMs
- Available Cooked WM6.1 ROMs
- Available Extracted Radio Stacks
- Software utilising the sensors in the Raphael
- HTC Raphael Cooking Resources (CustomRUU, Kitchens etc..)
- HTC Raphael OEM Packages
Rather than have an endless number of sticky threads containing the same information as in the wiki we actively encourage ALL members to use the wiki to its full potential, lets make an example of this forum and show the community in its best light.
Dont be scared of adding/editting information, its there for everyone so if something usefull is not in the wiki....add it!
Note:: we will be monitoring ALL changes so dont abuse the system. If there is a popular page which you think deserves a quick shortcut to in this sticky thread, PM a moderator to have it added. Enjoy people.
* Not yet in the wiki, perhaps somebody should add it?