FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WMWifiRouter 0.91 No-net

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By miXwui, Member on 1st February 2009, 01:42 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Hey guys, so I just wanted to see if I could help a few people out here because this forum and community has given so much to me and I've probably been just mooching, lol

Anyways, I know there's been plenty of debates on whether you should pay for WMWifiRouter, and I was wondering if i could post up the .cab for the no-net version, since the regular version won't work on our dashes. I had to locate it from a Chinese website and change the extension from ".xxx" to ".cab". If I shouldn't post it up or if i shouldn't be posting this thread then delete this, haha. Version 0.91 is the most current one that is legally free, and if you don't know what WMWifiRouter is, it allows you to share your Windows Mobile phone's data connection to any wifi-enabled device, which is very handy. Thanks!

P.S. If you're going to tell me to just go buy it, well who needs a more up-to-date program when the free one works perfectly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdacuse

So Where Is The Cab At?

Here you go guys, enjoy.
WMWifiRouter.0.91(NO-NET).cab

1st February 2009, 03:48 AM |#2  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miXwui

Hey guys, so I just wanted to see if I could help a few people out here because this forum and community has given so much to me and I've probably been just mooching, lol

Anyways, I know there's been plenty of debates on whether you should pay for WMWifiRouter, and I was wondering if i could post up the .cab for the no-net version, since the regular version won't work on our dashes. I had to locate it from a Chinese website and change the extension from ".xxx" to ".cab". If I shouldn't post it up or if i shouldn't be posting this thread then delete this, haha. Version 0.91 is the most current one that is legally free, and if you don't know what WMWifiRouter is, it allows you to share your Windows Mobile phone's data connection to any wifi-enabled device, which is very handy. Thanks!

P.S. If you're going to tell me to just go buy it, well who needs a more up-to-date program when the free one works perfectly?

So Where Is The Cab At?
1st February 2009, 04:01 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdacuse

So Where Is The Cab At?

Edited first post
1st February 2009, 04:43 AM |#4  
Flag California

More
works just fine for me...used it in vegas last weekend with my laptop, i had plenty of net...not sure why you think it doesnt work..
1st February 2009, 04:59 AM |#5  
Flag Virginia Beach

More
Cool
Thanks Bro!
1st February 2009, 05:18 AM |#6  
OP Member
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxum

works just fine for me...used it in vegas last weekend with my laptop, i had plenty of net...not sure why you think it doesnt work..

No, the regular version tries to create a wi-fi profile, so it won't install. Something like that lol. All I know is that WMWifiRouter doesn't install on Dashes, at least versions including and before 0.91. Or maybe I'm wrong? lol what version of WMWifiRouter do you have?
1st February 2009, 05:43 AM |#7  
Flag California

More
WMWifiRouter 1.25 build 600...i am using it to post this tethered to my laptop
1st February 2009, 06:05 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxum

WMWifiRouter 1.25 build 600...i am using it to post this tethered to my laptop

Yeah that's 1.25 which isn't free, I posted up 0.91 which was released as freeware. Unless you're using 1.25..without paying for it somehow
PM me if you are, lol.
1st February 2009, 06:15 AM |#9  
Flag California

More
how about you pm me if you want it..
27th June 2009, 05:56 PM |#10  

More
waiting for ics
I keep getting this message when trying to run 0.91 on my touch pro, any ideas?
29th June 2009, 04:51 AM |#11  
NewYork.apk
Thanks Meter: 314

More
so wait can we use this to receive wifi and enable laptops etc connection to the internet?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread