FORUMS

[Bugfix] [2009-04-23] mPlug 0.7.2 - "NullReferenceException" bug fixed

198 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By [germany]merlot, Senior Member on 6th February 2009, 10:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is my first windows mobile application. It's not the best but maybe it'll be in the future.

This small program runs in the background and checks permanant if a headset is connected to the PocketPC. When the headset is removed accidentally or intenional from the PocketPC, the volume will be set to a default value. This should prevent, that you forget to change the volume or to stop the music playing and so your music won't "annoy" other people around you.

It's very important that you report me every error (maybe with screenshot). That's the only way to make the app bug-free.

Screenshots:

Overview - Features, ToDo and System requirements

Changelog

Download here

Suggestion are welcome on every time.
6th February 2009, 10:29 PM |#2  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Sounds like a great application, I'll wait until you have the GUI finished, but definitely would use it!
7th February 2009, 01:05 AM |#3  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag XDA Server Likes: The Art of War Hates: Cowards
Thanks Meter: 520

Donate to Me
More
Sounds cool look forward to gui being done as i can see this being a very handy app.
7th February 2009, 01:07 AM |#4  
Retired Moderator
Flag Jerusalem
Thanks Meter: 339

More
what a wonderful idea
thank you so much.
7th February 2009, 01:27 AM |#5  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Got instructions on how to config the reg settings? Great app. I use my phone as a aux in for my car and always have to turn the volume down for work.
7th February 2009, 02:27 AM |#6  
Flag toulouse
Thanks Meter: 3

More
that's really a good idea !!!

thanks
7th February 2009, 05:29 AM |#7  

More
great app!
maybe you can add a feature that it automatically disables the headset when there is call (incoming/outoing)?
this would be for people using normal 3,5inch headphones (no headsets) so they do not have to remove the headphones when they want to speak on the phone!
7th February 2009, 02:16 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by norkoastal

Got instructions on how to config the reg settings? Great app. I use my phone as a aux in for my car and always have to turn the volume down for work.

There aren't many settings to do. A little how to is written in the readme.txt which is included in the zip and also will be installed in your installation folder.
7th February 2009, 02:22 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchbend

great app!
maybe you can add a feature that it automatically disables the headset when there is call (incoming/outoing)?
this would be for people using normal 3,5inch headphones (no headsets) so they do not have to remove the headphones when they want to speak on the phone!

That's a really good idea. I'll see what I can do for you. But first I've to start with the gui to make the app more comfortable.
7th February 2009, 03:31 PM |#10  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchbend

great app!

Second That...
7th February 2009, 10:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
app sounds very intresting but the one function i was hoping it would do unfortunatly aint covered its this i myself like to listen to music thru the headphones while im at the library now whn it rings due to a call it rings in the normal way shattering the scilence n earning me really bad looks from the others nyway is there anyway to route ALL the audio thru the headphones only?

also if i try putting the phone on vibrate the music is also scilenced
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)