Server Side Changes - 15-Jun-2009
* Added index generation support for unknown devices.
* Added logic to generate indexes via screen resolution if no specific hardware ID is known.
* Fixed issues with device specific software (such as Hermes camera drivers) that caused them not to show in certain situations.
* Optimised SQL queries to lower load (even further) on server.
* Activated v3 of index generation software with the above changes.
v22.214.171.124 Beta released - 13-Jun-2009
* Available to all Premium Account holders.
* Changed method to detect Hardware Device ID. Should now be a lot less variation with hardware codes.
* Added logic to fall back to screen resolution (and exclude some programs that may cause issues) as a key to select available software instead of giving a "Unsupported Device" error.
* Should have VERY few unsupported devices now.
Server Side Changes - 07-May-2009
* Added support for HTC Touch Diamond 2.
* Added another hardware code to HTC Raphael.
Server Side Changes - 09-Apr-2009
* Added beta support for HP iPAQ 200/210/211/212/214 devices. Please test if you have one of these devices.
Server Side Changes - 08-Apr-2009
* Added support for HTC Trinity (TRIN100) devices. PM me if your Trinity shows "Unsupported Device".
v126.96.36.199 - 07-Apr-2009
* Rewrote Auto-Install prompting to make integration into ROMs much better. Allows for establishing Wifi/ActiveSync connections for data transfer etc.
Server Side Changes - 13-Mar-2009
* Added support for the HTC Magician (PM10A). PM me if your Magician shows "Unsupported Device".
Server Side Changes - 12-Mar-2009
* Added User Interface
for voting, autoinstall etc.
* Added Auto-Install logic
* Added Premium Subscription
option ($5AUD per month) for access to auto-install and future features.
v188.8.131.52 - 12-Mar-2009
* Fixed bug causing Required Updates to not be Required.
* Added facility to auto-install applications after a hard reset or new ROM install.
* Added 'My Devices' option to register device with the new Users Interface web site under Menu -> My Devices
* Added functionality to check membership information from within DeviceUpdate under Menu -> My Devices
* Added option to force auto-install to run under Menu -> My Devices
* Added logic to identify devices even after a hard reset or new ROM install.
* Lots of code optimisation and rewrites.
Server Side Change - 18-Feb-2009
* Added Sony XP1 aka HTC Kovsky (X1, X1a, X1c, X1i).
* Added another OEM Device ID for the HTC Diamond (HTC Touch Diamond P3490)
Server Side Change - 14-Feb-2009
* Added more OEM Device IDs for device recognition for HTC Diamond, Raphael, and a number of other devices.
* Added support for HTC Artemis (ARTE10000, ARTE11000, ARTE20000)
* We now recognise over 41 different devices via hardware ID.
v184.108.40.206 - 13-Feb-2009
* Added support for VGA devices.
Server Side Change - 13-Feb-2009
* Added backwards compatibility for AppToDate from the main DeviceUpdate administration interface. Allows developers to upload their application and provide an external URL for keeping existing AppToDate users in sync with Device Update users.
* Added support for the following devices:
v220.127.116.11 - 11-Feb-2009
- HTC Blue Angel (QVGA)
- HTC Blackstone (WVGA)
- HTC Raphael (VGA)
- HTC Jade (VGA)
- HTC Diamond (VGA)
- O2 Atom (QVGA)
- HTC Opal (QVGA)
- XDA Zest (VGA)
- HTC Elf (QVGA)
* Added option to use Shell Installer (allows installing to SD card if cabs allow & workaround of WCELOAD errors)
* Added option to skip data transfer warning at beginning of app.
* Added logic to check if CAB Security policy is enabled, if so only use shell installer (WCELOAD will always fail if this is enabled)
Server Side Change - 10-Feb-2009
* Added support for HTC Herald (HERA100)
* Added support for developer registration
Server Side Change - 09-Feb-2009
* Added support for HTC Titan models (TITA100)
* Added support for HTC Polaris models (Polaris, HTC_P3650)
* Added support for HTC Vogue models (VOGU100)
v18.104.22.168 - 08-Feb-2009
* Added support for Kaiser devices.
* Fixed client sizing issues for VGA devices
v22.214.171.124 - 07-Feb-2009
* Initial public release of v2.
* Currently supports Hermes only devices.