Thanks Meter: 0

More
Better Rom
Better Rom??????????????

13th March 2009, 12:06 AM |#32  

More
Hi there!

could someone with this ROM installed search their windows folder to see if you have a file called:

gwes.exe

and make a copy and post it here, please?

Thanks in advance!
31st August 2009, 06:57 PM |#33  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
but does it work, it;s the first time i actually install a rom to my pharos and it;s exciting, i installed a beta of manilla 2d and that won;t go away so i hope this one is better

please help, thx
2nd September 2009, 05:15 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushed

but does it work, it;s the first time i actually install a rom to my pharos and it;s exciting, i installed a beta of manilla 2d and that won;t go away so i hope this one is better

please help, thx

Please install Rom 7/2009 better

Cheers
8th September 2009, 03:18 PM |#35  

More
i downloaded the file.
but while installing the ROM, the small dailouge box which says to wait for 10 min, the final BOX i guess.. it gets stucked at 0% and doesnt update at all, while in my PDA that 3 colored screen (red,green,blue) appears n gets stucked/hanged whatever...
and i have to take my battery out or hard reset the cell, after which my previous WM 6.0 versions returns n works well though.
PLease help me out to upgrade to 6.5
18th September 2009, 02:35 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzu

i downloaded the file.
but while installing the ROM, the small dailouge box which says to wait for 10 min, the final BOX i guess.. it gets stucked at 0% and doesnt update at all, while in my PDA that 3 colored screen (red,green,blue) appears n gets stucked/hanged whatever...
and i have to take my battery out or hard reset the cell, after which my previous WM 6.0 versions returns n works well though.
PLease help me out to upgrade to 6.5

Please unlock before Flash Rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398726

Cheers
20th September 2009, 06:35 PM |#37  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiti1999

Please install Rom 7/2009 better

Cheers

already did and it works fine but a friend of my (don't note the english) got the htc herald and he has manila 2d + wm 6.5 what looks REALLY nice!

when manilla 2d installed would it automaticly be the same so you have manilla 2d + wm 6.5 installed?

thx in advance!
(could someone give me a tuturial in developing software for this device? please sent pm)
22nd September 2009, 02:51 AM |#38  

More
Angry error
message error

i've just flashed the room. everything goes fine but after early setup i encountered problem. when i switched on the device i see a page telling me '' this concludes the beta test of this software realeas...'' and nothing else. worse than that my device is not connecting via usb so i can't flashed it again. eny help would be appritiated.
27th January 2011, 03:06 PM |#39  

More
The download is not working now...can u please upload it again so that I can use it on my device.
18th February 2011, 03:13 AM |#40  

More
i have wm 6.5 and my phone is so slow, is 6.5 too hevy for p3470??
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread