More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRACING

Ok, here you go.

Modified as below.

"EnableGLES"=dword:00000000
"Useoperabookmark"=dword:00000001

@Captain_Throwback

You cabwasn't able to install in WinMo 6.5 OS coz the min OS version, max OS vesion was bad. However, I have fixed in this cab.

Still finding wheel zooming solution.

Best Regards

Will I be able to use this cab in WinMo 6.1? Or is it only good for 6.5???
28th September 2009, 02:17 AM |#512  
Flag Holmby Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 275

More
I'm using a T-Mobile Rhodium and after I installed this cab it rewrote all my default opera browser settings, basically what I mean is I had the stock opera in my programs menu

Now its no longer there, Is this cab supposed to do that? When I installed the first opera 9.7 beta it put another opera browser in my progams and did not overwrite the stock settings.

I'm thinking that if I uninstall the 9.7 from this thread, it would not return the stock. It would uninstall opera off my phone completely! Am I right? Has anyone with a stock opera tried the 9.7 beta in this thread
28th September 2009, 03:45 AM |#513  
Flag Holmby Hills, CA

More
I noticed a few things with the opera 9.7 build, One when I download files using the browser they would appear under windows/opera9/download after downloading a few files none of them appear in the opera folder, Are they being stored somewhere else?Or not at all???

Another thing I noticed is some of the websites that required flash I was able to use in my last opera 9.5 build 16643 do not work with 9.7

Even after flashlite 3.1 does not work, Also tried the axiobjects tweak no luck!
28th September 2009, 07:24 AM |#514  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey guys

I have Opera_Browser_9_70_35432_0 runing on an Xperia with Valkyrie rom, and my problem is tht the hardware keyboard isnt working correctly... Whenever i want to type something in a box it brings up the software keyboard as usal but when i typ something with the hardware keyboard it minimizes the software keyboard and the box is no longer "marked" meaning nothing is being typed in there...... Alot of people have this problem but i have heard of a Leo version tht doesnt have this problem.... where can i find this as the first post doesnt have a leo version only different builds

Regards
Baddar
28th September 2009, 10:48 AM |#515  
Flag Holmby Hills, CA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddar

Hey guys

I have Opera_Browser_9_70_35432_0 runing on an Xperia with Valkyrie rom, and my problem is tht the hardware keyboard isnt working correctly... Whenever i want to type something in a box it brings up the software keyboard as usal but when i typ something with the hardware keyboard it minimizes the software keyboard and the box is no longer "marked" meaning nothing is being typed in there...... Alot of people have this problem but i have heard of a Leo version tht doesnt have this problem.... where can i find this as the first post doesnt have a leo version only different builds

Regards

Baddar

I had that problem too, was never a issue with build 16643 on my stock rom

Its probably because its a beta, Not sure if I saw the keyboard issue in the official 9.7 beta

Finding the app that nulls your keyboard should fix that issue for you
28th September 2009, 11:29 AM |#516  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag 125 Miles From Sea
Thanks Meter: 629

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

Will I be able to use this cab in WinMo 6.1? Or is it only good for 6.5???

May be but that cab is customized for vga or fuze device.

Try and see if it works....
28th September 2009, 01:13 PM |#517  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 492

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowline

Hmm, I can't seem to get any of the opera files working on my rom, shows the splash screen and no more. I have tried quite a few packages and none are working, but if I install say the 9.7b cab it will work. Id assume it is in the initflashfiles.dat but I am unsure.

Here is the fix for the Opera 9.7 initflashfiles.dat.

Shadow i've the same problem, initflashfiles did not solve the problem...
28th September 2009, 03:24 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarroyo

I had that problem too, was never a issue with build 16643 on my stock rom

Its probably because its a beta, Not sure if I saw the keyboard issue in the official 9.7 beta

Finding the app that nulls your keyboard should fix that issue for you

What kind of app would do tht???? I dont know if there is the same issue with the official 9.7 beta.... i went back to 9.5.... it works fine on it....

Regards
Baddar
28th September 2009, 05:16 PM |#519  
Account currently disabled
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
9.7B memory issues
I am not sure if I am correct here but maybe someone can help me figure this out...

From Opera Registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\MemoryLimits]
"HeapLimit"=dword:03700000
"AllocLimit"=dword:03200000
"mmap_reserve_size"=dword:00A00000
"sbrk_reserve_size"=dword:01780000
"memory_heap_threshold_size"=dword:00010000

Which comes out too

AllocLimit 52428800 bytes
HeapLimit 57671680 bytes
mmap_reserve_size 10485760 bytes
sbrk_reserve_size 24641536 bytes
memory_heap_threshold_size 24641536 bytes

Some of those numbers seem awfully high for other devics besides LEO. I am not sure what the reg key does but I have been getting some restarts using Opera 9.7B so I wonder if it has to do with that.

If you are running 9.7B on Touch Pro2, does your Opera make phone restart when going to espn.com?
28th September 2009, 09:32 PM |#520  
Retired Moderator
Everywhere a htc phone is located
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by At0mAng

If you are running 9.7B on Touch Pro2, does your Opera make phone restart when going to espn.com?

i am running a tp2 (aka fuze) and i can open espn.com with no issue

i also dont have any issue with opening my keyboard and typing with it.

the rom i am using is mine at it is found here(this is for tp2/fuze gsm devices):http://www.mobilitydigest.com/forums...ead.php?t=1455
28th September 2009, 10:40 PM |#521  
Account currently disabled
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herg62123

i am running a tp2 (aka fuze) and i can open espn.com with no issue

i also dont have any issue with opening my keyboard and typing with it.

the rom i am using is mine at it is found here(this is for tp2/fuze gsm devices):http://www.mobilitydigest.com/forums...ead.php?t=1455

Load up lots of programs, try to get memory to about 65 - 70% and then run opera. See what happens.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread