Could you use the camera with some software that sends a video stream over the WIFI that can be viewed on another device?
WebCamera Plus key features:
- Transforms your PDA or Smartphone to high-resolution web-camera.
- Use your PDA/Smartphone as microphone!
Even through Wi-Fi!
- Can work through any connection: USB ActiveSync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN.
- Compatible with almost all modern Smartphones and PDAs.
- Can be used as web-camera in many programs: Skype, MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager, Virtual Dub and many others.
- Can capture device screen and transmit video to Desktop PC.
I thought web camera plus allowed one to do this with a device synced over bluetooth or wifi, even through 3G.
(Also wired of course :P)
|stream, video, wireless camera|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|