CE OS5.2.21189 Build2122.214.171.124
Internet Explorer 6 21189:
http://www.filedropper.com/ie621189 (hi-velocity mirror)
http://www.filedropper.com/flashlite3121189 (hi-velocity mirror)
Office Mobile For HTCBA WWE/CHS[CAB]
http://www.filedropper.com/21169officemobile61 (hi-velocity mirror)
The reason I created this thread for this ROM is for us to have a place where we can talk about it. Of course its cons and pros. I haven't tried it out yet but i already downloaded it and will try it later and give you feedback. D*mn I've been using 21176 not more than 10days and I haven't enjoyed it that much yet and now here is another build. But what the heck, I need..we need cope up with the changes. So guys if you have tried this ROM please post a feedback.
Ok, while I was trying to flash this 21189 ROM on my BA something came out of my mind...I tried to disconnect the cable from my BA while the upgrading is in progress. Then I got an error on the PC saying CE Error blablabla...and my BA does not turn on anymore. I tried soft reset, hard reset but nothing happens. I tried to put it in bootloader mode and it does went to bootloader mode but it does not turn on anymore. BA was fully charged. I guess this is what they called "stucked in bootloader mode". D*mn, I was sooo afraid that moment. Lol . So what I did, I put it again in bootloader mode and repeat the flashing and what do you know....WAHLAAAHHHH! Success! WM6.5 21189 was successfully flashed. I'm trying it now. HEY KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
- I am at the ALIGN screen right now..and the arrow moves smoothly.
- Date and Time page...nice...Oooops no more password page, no more create email account page. Which is..for me is really ok since it's just a waste of time every time you soft/hard reset your BA and it ask you for this stuffs....
- trying it....
- home screen run smoothly, better than the previous build.
- Nice background...why feather?
- start menu have bigger icons, it run faster, very smooth, really smooth.
- I dunno if I should call it honeycomb because the hexagon background isn't there anymore but it doesn't matter because it runs smoothly and faster.
- what the...how come the wait cursor is SOOO BIG? anyway to reduce its size??? Even the icons are BIG???
- everything works ok, BT, WIFI, active sync, multiple email account, GPRS,