This is a weather addon for the Titanium (WinMo 6.5) homescreen.
TitaniumWeather for 6.5 21501:
Background screens from Miri's V8.1 Standard Rom
(You will need to uninstall the old version and soft reset first)
1. Download TitaniumWeather_v3.1.cab. (Or TitaniumWeather_V3.124H.cab without AM/PM)
2. Disable Titanium.
3. Run cab.
4. Install to device (NOT storage card).
5. Soft reset.
6. Enable Titanium.
7. Finish by selecting the TitaniumWeather panel and click Menu on right soft key.
Adding a city:
1. Go to http://www.accuweather.com/us-city-l...ather&zipcode= and search for your city
2. When selected copy the code at the end of the url (For example: Paris, France = EUR|FR|FR012|PARIS)
3. Click TitaniumWeather panel and click Menu on right soft key.
4. Chose option 3, forecast options/setup
5. Type in the city code (go through the other options and finish setup)
6. Select full update
- updated layout slightly
- changed to Beyond Invisible's weather icons from m2d, thanks to him
- fixed spacing bug on summary page day list
- updated to new panel design(thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd) that is all in one
- added current conditions detail page, forecast detail pages, and weather links page
- added option to enable/disable the new pages
- set right soft key for weather menu and press on panel as run weather update.
Created by Showaco, original thread and donate/thanks here
Sceen011.jpg shown in Lost in Asia WM 6.5 21500
Here's a new panel for testing. I added a mortscript to handle the import of your bookmarks from opera 9.5. I don't know if it works with all versions of opera or not. The script reads the opera6.adr file located in \Windows\Opera9 folder to get bookmark list. It launches links by calling on opera at \Windows\OperaL.exe. Test it out, and I can add more features if it works.
- added CondensedPage into cab install
REQUIRES MORTSCRIPT, if you have titaniumweather installed, then you are already good to go.
1. Install cab file
2. Add it to your plugin list in the registry at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\ExtensibilityXML (Add Opera to the list, place it in the order you want it to display. In the pic below Screen011.jpg I placed it between email and appointments in the registry -> CEmail;Opera;CAppointments; )
3. Restart Windows Default(CHOME) plugin from Settings\Today\Items
4. Go to newly added opera favorites panel and click right soft key to import your opera bookmarks. Press panel to open links in Opera.
*All credits to Showaco*