12/26/09 Multi-Carrier (Light) Titan ROMs WM6.1 and WM6.5 by Ryan Mogul

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By RyanMogul, Retired Recognized Developer on 24th March 2009, 06:49 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
1st April 2012, 03:30 AM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"Official" directions to custom-flash XV6800?
Hello

I am looking into flashing the WM 6.1 light ROM for my new VZV XV6800. However, I have no idea how to custom flash a ROM, and there are many different sets of directions available. Is there some sort of a standardized set of directions / step-by-step process documented somewhere that I can refer to when I try to flash the ROM?

I am looking into the possibility of installing the custom ROM in order to have better performance, and to also have the GPS capability (currently disabled in MR2, as I understand).

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
3rd April 2012, 07:29 AM |#552  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
your gps solution is on the "Is The Titan Dying" thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by trysomeothertime

Hello

I am looking into flashing the WM 6.1 light ROM for my new VZV XV6800. However, I have no idea how to custom flash a ROM, and there are many different sets of directions available. Is there some sort of a standardized set of directions / step-by-step process documented somewhere that I can refer to when I try to flash the ROM?

I am looking into the possibility of installing the custom ROM in order to have better performance, and to also have the GPS capability (currently disabled in MR2, as I understand).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trysomeothertime

Hello

After lots of searching on this, yes it is. HERE'S how to fix it:

forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3687027&postcount=144

plus:

check the reply to your last post in the is the titan dying thread. I posted tools and the latest Radio for the Titan for you with instructions how to flash it.
Hope this finally helps you. lol
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread