FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 2.0 21042 - Final Rhodium Manila ** || Build 41609 |

10,513 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,071

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 12th April 2009, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 41209 would have been released on April 12th, 2009. I should also mention it's UC compatible and more info about that can be found here.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Topaz device (the Diamond2).
It's got the new new Manila interface, new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 41609

Changelog:

- Updated fullscreenplayer to tachi version
- MP3 trimmer updated to tachi version
- Teeter updated to tachi version
- Updated youtube to tachi version
- Raphael ringtone plugin back in
- Minor graphics updates
- Speeeeeed optimizations

Downloads

Server in the US

http://www.mobilematt.net/NRGZ28/Ene...s/2.0%20Final/

Download older builds here

12th April 2009, 07:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
If you like the original black slider as shown in the pic below, use the cab attached to this post.

If you prefer the silver icons as seen below, also use the attached cab.

If you want blue hightlights throughout the phone, instead of the HTC green, use the cab found here, for red.. install this one.. This stuff can be found in the original thread here
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG Original Slider.cab - [Click for QR Code] (13.8 KB, 486 views)
File Type: cab NRG Silver Icons.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.19 MB, 659 views)
12th April 2009, 07:49 PM |#3  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers

More
3rd post

Screenshots of Start Menu Programs

12th April 2009, 07:50 PM |#4  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
4th post

ScreenShots of Settings

12th April 2009, 07:51 PM |#5  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Screenshots of Rhodium Manila

12th April 2009, 07:52 PM |#6  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Screenshots of extra features

12th April 2009, 08:04 PM |#7  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlopez83

Exxxxxcellent in mr burns impresion

well since SDLOPEZ ignored the 'PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD YET !!!' i guess now i can stop biting my lip! downloading now. is it just me or does the internet slow down when you want something?
12th April 2009, 08:08 PM |#8  

More
How long I have waited for this day to come Will you still cook a theme version like Fuzeberry? Crap I feel like an idiot now after seeing the "do not reply" I'll trash the post if need be.
12th April 2009, 08:10 PM |#9  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith

How long I have waited for this day to come Will you still cook a theme version like Fuzeberry?

It's uploading now...
12th April 2009, 08:14 PM |#10  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Thank you NRGZ28.btw love your roms
12th April 2009, 08:15 PM |#11  
Flag Bristol

More
Desperate for MSVC version.

Great ROM.