|ROM||WWE|| ** EnergyROM Series 2.0 21042 - Final Rhodium Manila ** || Build 41609 |

Search This thread

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
Welcome to my ROM thread!

This ROM is the "2.0 series" of my ROM line, and it's designed to have the latest and greatest applications and improvements. Because of this it may not always be as stable or bugfree, as a stock ROM. However, I can assure you, it's much... MUCH faster than any stock ROM on your device.

The ROM is being continuously developed and bug fixed and there's almost daily releases. I've decided to name each release by the date when it was released. For example, 41209 would have been released on April 12th, 2009. I should also mention it's UC compatible and more info about that can be found here.

The ROM is currently based on the 21042 OS core, with all the new goodies from the newly announced Topaz device (the Diamond2).
It's got the new new Manila interface, new HTC enhanced finger menus, new notifications system, album, FM radio and MP3 trimmer, connection setup etc.

If you own a Touch PRO, use the "Keyboard Selector" application under Utillities (after you flash the ROM) to select the proper keyboard layout to use. The ROM comes with the Fuze layout by default.

- This ROM is a Ferrari, therefore it drinks a lot of gas and burns a lot of rubber (RAM)... so be prepared to charge it more often!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 41609

Changelog:

- Updated fullscreenplayer to tachi version
- MP3 trimmer updated to tachi version
- Teeter updated to tachi version
- Updated youtube to tachi version
- Raphael ringtone plugin back in
- Minor graphics updates
- Speeeeeed optimizations :)

Downloads

Server in the US
us.png

http://www.mobilematt.net/NRGZ28/EnergyROM/ROMs/Raphael/Older Releases/2.0 Final/

Download older builds here

Portrait.png
Landscape.png

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2009
If you like the original black slider as shown in the pic below, use the cab attached to this post.

originalsider.jpg

If you prefer the silver icons as seen below, also use the attached cab.

silvereicons.jpg

If you want blue hightlights throughout the phone, instead of the HTC green, use the cab found here, for red.. install this one.. This stuff can be found in the original thread here

Last edited:

rdavidsmith

Feb 27, 2008
How long I have waited for this day to come:D Will you still cook a theme version like Fuzeberry? Crap I feel like an idiot now after seeing the "do not reply" I'll trash the post if need be.

Last edited:

TheAgent1982

Sep 3, 2007
Great ROM!!

It still the Best ROM 4 Raph!

But i must ask 4 for some issues...

1. By your pics (the Quotes pic), it seems that you did not update to XBMOD v1d MANILA FIX.
Any Idea, why?

2. Did you fix the DST issue (shift by 1 hr) ?

3. Dis you fix SMS issue, sending threw the Manila, that send only "???" sign instead words?

Thanx In Advance!!
TheAgent1982

Great Work!! :cool:

robnewton1

Oct 24, 2008
Nottingham
www.bouncingwall.co.uk
It still the Best ROM 4 Raph!

But i must ask 4 for some issues...

1. By your pics (the Quotes pic), it seems that you did not update to XBMOD v1d MANILA FIX.
Any Idea, why?

2. Did you fix the DST issue (shift by 1 hr) ?

3. Dis you fix SMS issue, sending threw the Manila, that send only "???" sign instead words?

Thanx In Advance!!
TheAgent1982

Great Work!! :cool:

didnt the last two versions (05 & 07) have the V1D fix?!

juw

Jan 2, 2008
Köln
Also desperatly awaiting MSVC Version...

Thank you so much for your efforts and dedication to bring us the best ROM for the HTC Pro (IMHO)!!!

sserpxe

Jun 26, 2008
aahh i thought thix release will be the 3.0 6.5 version..what a tease..hehe jk.. you sure know how to build up suspense..nonetheless, it's still a great rom..i am so tempted to flash other's 6.5 but i know waiting for yours will be well worth it!!!thanks again man!!or woman!!! your avatar is kinda confusing lol...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it appears that everytime it freezes it hard resets my phone... anyone else having this problem:mad:

Yes, it just happened to me. Its happened quite a few times to me and some other users.
    No idea why.

1) How did you flash this ROM? SD Card?
    2) Have you messed with any of the radio's out there?
    3) Which build did you flash onto your phone?
    4) what applications do you have installed on your phone?
    5) Did you perform a hard reset after you flashed?

1. I've flashed both ways, and it happans irregardless of that.
    2. Its happend on both the stock radio and 1.12.25.19
    3. Its happend on alteast 80% of the roms i've flashed.
    4. None
    5. Yes