'Louzeberry' 6.5 ROM -- Version 043009 (changelog below)
This is my latest personal build. I'm posting it because I didn't notice any chefs putting together 6.5s with the standard TF3D, and I figured there might be people like me who are waiting until xboxmod gets done with converting the shipped version of TF3D2 to make the switch.
Getting to know this ROM:
* 6.5 Build 21500 (Versions based on newer 21215 HERE).
* TF3D STANDARD with the FuzeBerry theme (turned off by default in favor of the new 6.5 Titanium interface; you can switch it in the Today settings).
* FuzeBerry for the 6.5 Titanium interface.
* Rhodium menu enhancement and Tachi-style notifications.
* The HTC Dialer is no longer installed, starting with 042909. There is a known conflict between the HTC Dialer and the lock screen in this version of WM6.5. BUT the standard dialer is skinned to look much better than it does by default.
* HTC Volume is omitted, because it won't change in-call volume without the HTC Dialer. Instead, this volume app which is skinned to look almost the same is included.
* HTC Album 2.5, with the social networking uploaders. I'm not crazy about the new behaviors 3.0, or about the fact that the uploaders aren't currently included in that version.
* Opera 9.5 16277, Advanced Config, Google Maps, Titanium Customizer, Total Commander, Weathermaster (all uninstallable)
* Keyboard configured for the Fuze. Use this if you've got a non-Fuze Touch Pro.
* Available with and without HTC on-screen keyboards.
* Removed certain TF3D tabs (see 042409 changelog). If you want them back, disable TF3D and unzip this to your windows folder.
* User Customization compatible.
* Any trouble installing items or accessing 'net with with JBEd? Change this setting. (Thanks to DN).
* Hotfix: "Phoneagent fix." If you're using a 042909 or 043009, the "Phone" softkeys don't work. This takes care of that.
Changelog / Download:
043009NOKB - NO HTC Keyboard version (makes using 3rd party keyboards easier)
043009NB- HTC Keyboard included
- Updated to Opera 16277
- Power-saving tweaks enabled by default
- Connection setup won't try to start before initial customization
- JBed Start Menu shortcut added back
- Fixed ugly fonts in keyboard / PC Connection screen fixed when TF3D was disabled
- Hotfix: "Phoneagent fix." If you're using a 042909 or 043009, the "Phone" softkeys don't work. This takes care of that.
042909NOKB - NO HTC Keyboard version
042909KB - HTC Keyboard included
- No longer includes HTC Dialer, to avoid conflicts with WM6.5 lock screen, BUT skins the default dialer to look pretty nice (thanks to Davey01)
- HTC Volume is omitted, because it won't change in-call volume without the HTC Dialer. Instead, this volume app which is skinned to look almost the same is included.
- Incorporates the 042509 hotfixes. SMS freeze should be gone. Scroll wheel should work (and in lots of apps besides just the ones enabled on stock)
- Switches to jbed package provided by NRGZ28 (small goof, missing jbed shortcut in start menu; install this to fix it)
- Hotfix: Ugly font in keyboard when TF3D is off, or in the "Connect to PC" screen? Install this (Cabbed up courtesy of Captain_Throwback)
- Any trouble installing items or accessing 'net with with JBEd? Change this setting. (Thanks to DN).
042509NOKB - NO HTC Keyboard version
[B]042509KB - HTC Keyboard included
- Fixed Comm manager issue
- Replaced Jbed with a different version. This one includes Opera Mini and the Gmail app out of the box, both available from Start menu
- "Programs" softkey in TF3D home, which didn't 't do any good without the programs tab available, Changed to "Contacts"
- Today screen previously had "Contacts" for both the right and left softkeys if neither TF3D nor Titanium was enabled. Now it'll be Contacts / Phone (just like TF3D)
- Fix for issue where the HTC keyboard can cause a freeze when typing in an SMS recipient name. Edit: Maybe not. But this should work: Install this hotfix if you have this problem.
- If there was indeed a problem preventing "Favorite Contacts" from being installed, it seems fixed. Working just fine on my tests.
- Speed boosts (no need to d/l that cab from the 042409 changelog)
- Install this hotfix to get the scroll wheel working in lots and lots of applications.
042409nokb - No HTC Keyboard version
042409kb - HTC Keyboard included
- New default TSK theme is a modified "Rock and Republic Black," with wallpaper by yours truly
- Holding down power button now brings up PSShutXP
- Removed the following tabs from TF3D: Calendar (doesn't do anything), Programs (I just use the 6.5 start menu), Call History (same settings are already in TF3D), Communications (ditto), Sounds (ditto). If you want them back, disable TF3D and unzip this to your windows folder.
- Tachi notifications are again uninstallable. May eliminate them from the next version and just provide the cab.
- "LB" Wallpaper in three colors. All included wallpapers (except "minimalistic") are now by me.
- More cleanup to save a small amount of extra space on the device
- New welcomehead
- You can boost performance with this cab (tweaks to be included by default in next release; this was updated a few times with more tweaks - the most recent version was put up in the early hours of 042509, and is def. worth redownloading if you got it before then)
(See txt file for 042209 and before)
NEW: MobileMatt, Mr. Fuzeberry himself, is now mirroring the ROM at http://www.fuzeberry.com/
Feel like buying me a thank-you beer? A coffee? A small sports car? Donate via PayPal.
Many thanks to Da_G for the kitchen, NRGZ28, Captain_Throwback, At0mAng for his own kitchen and patience, MobileMatt for creating Fuzeberry, and all the other usual peeps.
Supporters: deeznuts (really, that's his name, I swear).