FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

AndroZip

591 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By BSDADON, Senior Member on 18th April 2009, 05:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
just downloaded this app. it unzips files so i don't need to use my computer every time i have a zip file. sadly its a beta until the end of may but hopefully they don't charge too much for it
18th April 2009, 06:37 AM |#2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very nice was waiting for this a forever. He mention more format will be supported. pleas be a buck for the app.
18th April 2009, 03:36 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!

Thank you for interest in AndroZip. Yes, it is beta and right now it is free until 30th of May 2009. Even if we did test this application it might happen that there are bugs. Right now we are working on web site with help section and will create place for customers to report issues.

Our plan is to support other popular archive formats. Also before releases we want to make detailed tests so even if we have working version of program that unpacks RAR format we didn't want to release AndroZip with unrar functioanality because it is not tested thoroughly.

When it comes to price right now it is free and sometime in future when it becomes commercial it will be very cheap. I belive that its price will be in 1-2 dollars range.
18th April 2009, 03:48 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thumbs up
thats awesome. can't wait for the full version. i haven't experienced any problems with it so far
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)