[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.0.1 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 14

By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2009, 10:31 PM |#2511  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Does anybody have the WM6.5 titanium analog clock to put in mobile shell 3???

5th June 2009, 10:34 PM |#2512  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

How can I fix it I dont have that version?

You mean can I make one?

Yes i mean that. Can you make it with today please ???
5th June 2009, 10:41 PM |#2513  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,153

Donate to Me
More
WIDGETS PRO PLUS FOR SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.01 FINAL (FOR QVGA, WQVGA AND SQ320 ONLY) 5TH JUNE 2009.

Now fully updated to work with Spb Mobile Shell 3.0.1 Final Version.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CAB, BACKUP QA_LAYOUTS.DAT FROM PROGRAM FILES\SPB MOBILE SHELL ON YOUR PHONE TO YOUR STORAGE CARD IN CASE YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THE CAB, THEN YOU CAN COPY THE FILE BACK TO MOBILE SHELL AFTERWARDS AND GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAYOUT AND NO EXTRAS.

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic 060509
Contains 39 NEW widgets and Mods (no extras included in this version).

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Extras 060509
Contains all the widgets as in the MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic cab
PLUS 7 Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3
PLUS
a Task Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS a Wireless Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS a Backlight Changer is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS the Bottom Menu Bar has been made invisible
PLUS
a 3 button menu on the Lifestyle and Pro screens on Portrait and Landscape Modes (the extra button is to the Agenda or the Task Manager Screen, see picture)
PLUS 2 buttons on the Weather, Task Manager, Wireless Manager and Change Backlight Screens (Lifestyle Home Screen and Contacts Screen, see picture)
PLUS an extra favourites (contacts) screen (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable and you can swipe off the second favourites screen.

ChangeLog

5th June 2009:
+ Added Full screen Analogue Clock (originally made by SiliconStar for VGA and modified for QVGA)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (Black)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (Clear)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (White)
+ Added Invisible Link (Medium) Kindly donated by JGJackson
+ Added Invisible Link (Small) Kindly donated by JGJackson
+ Added Partial compatability with SQ320 devices (used QVGA skins so all the widgets show. The TabButtons are too small for standard links though)

27th May 2009:
+ Updated all customizations and changes to be compatable with 3.0.1 Final Version
+ Added 3 Button Menu in Landscape Mode
+ Added Change Backlight Panel with Menu on Bottom on Carousel
+ Added New Weather Pro and Battery Pro added for certain Digital Clocks
+ Added Next Alarm and Next Appointment (from calendar)
+ Added Vertical Seperator Lines (White and Dark)
+ Added 2 New Tab Buttons (Medium and Text)

22nd May 2009:
+ Fixed Digital Clock Plus (Frame) making the screen go black in landscape mode
+ Fixed Calendar Plus (Large) making the screen go black in landscape mode

21st May 2009:
+ Added longer Digital Clock to fit weather and batter pro as requested
+ Added medium and text Tab Buttons (place the Tab Button on the screen first and then drag your Application/ Link Button ontop of it or the Tab Button will be selected when its pressed and goto the Time Screen)
+ Added White and Dark Seperator Line
+ Added Wireless Manager to the Carousel Screen

Planned:
Make proper skins for SQ320 devices (if the demand is high enough)

To use the Invisible Link Widget: Select Invisible Link (medium or small) from the widgets list, then select the program you wish it to be associated with. You can then place it over an existing widget or on any part of the screen so that when you click on that area the link will run. Its totally invisible but the size must NOT be changed or the link will become visible.

PLEASE NOTE:
TO AVOID PROBLEMS SUCH AS THE WIDGETS OR NOTIFICATIONS NOT SHOWING PLEASE ONLY INSTALL THIS ON A CLEAN VERSION OF MOBILE SHELL!!

This took a while to sort out so I hope you enjoy it

Download Links (xda isnt letting me upload to here sorry):
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusBasic_QVGA_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_Launcher_Agenda_Contacts _060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_Launcher_TaskManager_Con tacts_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_SpbMenu_Agenda_Contacts_ 060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_SpbMenu_TaskManager_Cont acts_060509
5th June 2009, 10:44 PM |#2514  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
WIDGETS PRO PLUS EXTRAS WITH CUSTOM BACKGROUND (VGA AND WQVGA ONLY) 060509.

This is exactly the same version as Pro Plus Extras (SpbMenu_Agenda_Contacts) 060509 but with a custom carbon background on all screen except lifestyle. This can then be easily changed to another background by changing the qa_fundotela.dat file with your own custom made one or one of the files I have supplied. Just rename the background you want to use to qa_fundotela.dat and copy it to your Spb Mobile Shell folder on your phone, then soft reset. I included a black one as well as a couple of colourful backgrounds (pictures attached). Ohh and I left the MenuBar in the Lifestyle Screen invisible but brought back the transparent bottom bar in the Professional Screen.

Note: After you rename the background file and copy it to your phone dont forget to rename it back so you know which one it is or you will get lost .

Do the following to make your own custom background dat file.
1. Rename any of the custom backgrounds in the zip file to qa_fundotela.zip
2. Unzip to a folder using the password: b0fm18zq
3. Make 2 backgrounds to use for portrait (240x400 saved as Background.bmp) and landscape (400x240 saved as BackgroundL.bmp)
4. Move the 2 new background files into the folder you made in step2 (overwriting the originals)
5. Zip the 3 files back up with password protection (using password: b0fm18zq)
6. Rename the new file to qa_fundotela.dat and copy to your Spb Mobile Shell folder on your phone (overwriting the original)
7. Soft Reset your phone

* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA CustomBackGround SpbMenu_Agenda_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA CustomBackGround Launcher_TaskMan_060509
* QVGA_Custom_Backgrounds (7 skins)

Enjoy
5th June 2009, 10:49 PM |#2515  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've updated my package over on spbclub. Fixed the AM/PM on flip clocks to be black so that it's visible. Added Analaog Clock Time widget, based on Spb Time like clock I got from Siliconstar. I've resized it to be as big as possible on every resolution and orientation. I've only tested VGA so far, so I'm sure some of the others will have errors. I also moved the WidgetsPro.reg file into the zip file. This avoids the renaming problem some people have.

jgjackson

What's planned for the future?
-- There's three widgets that mskip has that I like that I'm going to incorporate
-- I want to create a version of Digital Clock Pro that doesn't have any frame at all in a few sizes
-- I want to add some buttons to active menu bars (Currently they are either empty, for the home panels, or have the home button, for other panels. I want to add Task Manager to them. And maybe Agenda.)
5th June 2009, 11:26 PM |#2516  

More
there is a code on those zip files, very funny
5th June 2009, 11:27 PM |#2517  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 19

More
diamond clock
mskip can you please attach the 3 qa files of the diamond clock with the extra 0?
Thanks in advance!

Quote:

WIDGETS PRO PLUS FOR SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.01 FINAL (FOR QVGA, WQVGA AND SQ320 ONLY) 5TH JUNE 2009.

Now fully updated to work with Spb Mobile Shell 3.0.1 Final Version.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CAB, BACKUP QA_LAYOUTS.DAT FROM PROGRAM FILES\SPB MOBILE SHELL ON YOUR PHONE TO YOUR STORAGE CARD IN CASE YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THE CAB, THEN YOU CAN COPY THE FILE BACK TO MOBILE SHELL AFTERWARDS AND GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAYOUT AND NO EXTRAS.

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic 060509
Contains 39 NEW widgets and Mods (no extras included in this version).

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Extras 060509
Contains all the widgets as in the MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic cab
PLUS 7 Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3
PLUS
a Task Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS a Wireless Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS a Backlight Changer is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
PLUS the Bottom Menu Bar has been made invisible
PLUS
a 3 button menu on the Lifestyle and Pro screens on Portrait and Landscape Modes (the extra button is to the Agenda or the Task Manager Screen, see picture)
PLUS 2 buttons on the Weather, Task Manager, Wireless Manager and Change Backlight Screens (Lifestyle Home Screen and Contacts Screen, see picture)
PLUS an extra favourites (contacts) screen (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable and you can swipe off the second favourites screen.

ChangeLog

5th June 2009:
+ Added Full screen Analogue Clock (originally made by SiliconStar for VGA and modified for QVGA)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (Black)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (Clear)
+ Added Diamond Digital Clock (White)
+ Added Invisible Link (Medium) Kindly donated by JGJackson
+ Added Invisible Link (Small) Kindly donated by JGJackson
+ Added Partial compatability with SQ320 devices (used QVGA skins so all the widgets show. The TabButtons are too small for standard links though)

27th May 2009:
+ Updated all customizations and changes to be compatable with 3.0.1 Final Version
+ Added 3 Button Menu in Landscape Mode
+ Added Change Backlight Panel with Menu on Bottom on Carousel
+ Added New Weather Pro and Battery Pro added for certain Digital Clocks
+ Added Next Alarm and Next Appointment (from calendar)
+ Added Vertical Seperator Lines (White and Dark)
+ Added 2 New Tab Buttons (Medium and Text)

22nd May 2009:
+ Fixed Digital Clock Plus (Frame) making the screen go black in landscape mode
+ Fixed Calendar Plus (Large) making the screen go black in landscape mode

21st May 2009:
+ Added longer Digital Clock to fit weather and batter pro as requested
+ Added medium and text Tab Buttons (place the Tab Button on the screen first and then drag your Application/ Link Button ontop of it or the Tab Button will be selected when its pressed and goto the Time Screen)
+ Added White and Dark Seperator Line
+ Added Wireless Manager to the Carousel Screen

Planned:
Make proper skins for SQ320 devices (if the demand is high enough)

To use the Invisible Link Widget: Select Invisible Link (medium or small) from the widgets list, then select the program you wish it to be associated with. You can then place it over an existing widget or on any part of the screen so that when you click on that area the link will run. Its totally invisible but the size must NOT be changed or the link will become visible.

PLEASE NOTE:
TO AVOID PROBLEMS SUCH AS THE WIDGETS OR NOTIFICATIONS NOT SHOWING PLEASE ONLY INSTALL THIS ON A CLEAN VERSION OF MOBILE SHELL!!

This took a while to sort out so I hope you enjoy it

* MS301 WidgetsProPlusBasic_QVGA_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_Launcher_Agenda_Contacts _060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA_Launcher_TaskManager_Con tacts_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_VGA_WVGA_SpbMenu_Agenda_Conta cts_060509
* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_VGA_WVGA_SpbMenu_TaskManager_ Contacts_060509

5th June 2009, 11:37 PM |#2518  

More
@Mskip
Did you succeeded with the Diamond-like transparent digital clock with initial "0"?
5th June 2009, 11:45 PM |#2519  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKOSXRI

mskip can you please attach the 3 qa files of the diamond clock with the extra 0?
Thanks in advance!

Only the black and white clocks have the extra 0, I couldnt find a way to add the 0 to the clear clock but I couldnt find a way without making the whole area totally transparent.

Files attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip Widgets.zip - [Click for QR Code] (61.3 KB, 102 views)
5th June 2009, 11:48 PM |#2520  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siliconstar

@Mskip
Did you succeeded with the Diamond-like transparent digital clock with initial "0"?

No I havent found a way yet as the transparency means the "0" still shows when the "1" displays in that field. I dont think its possible.
6th June 2009, 12:20 AM |#2521  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

WIDGETS PRO PLUS EXTRAS WITH CUSTOM BACKGROUND (VGA AND WQVGA ONLY) 060509.

This is exactly the same version as Pro Plus Extras (SpbMenu_Agenda_Contacts) 060509 but with a custom carbon background on all screen except lifestyle. This can then be easily changed to another background by changing the qa_fundotela.dat file with your own custom made one or one of the files I have supplied. Just rename the background you want to use to qa_fundotela.dat and copy it to your Spb Mobile Shell folder on your phone, then soft reset. I included a black one as well as a couple of colourful backgrounds (pictures attached). Ohh and I left the MenuBar in the Lifestyle Screen invisible but brought back the transparent bottom bar in the Professional Screen.

Note: After you rename the background file and copy it to your phone dont forget to rename it back so you know which one it is or you will get lost .

Do the following to make your own custom background dat file.
1. Rename any of the custom backgrounds in the zip file to qa_fundotela.zip
2. Unzip to a folder using the password: b0fm18zq
3. Make 2 backgrounds to use for portrait (240x400 saved as Background.bmp) and landscape (400x240 saved as BackgroundL.bmp)
4. Move the 2 new background files into the folder you made in step2 (overwriting the originals)
5. Zip the 3 files back up with password protection (using password: b0fm18zq)
6. Rename the new file to qa_fundotela.dat and copy to your Spb Mobile Shell folder on your phone (overwriting the original)
7. Soft Reset your phone

* MS301 WidgetsProPlusExtras_QVGA CustomBackGround 060509
* QVGA_Custom_Backgrounds (7 skins)

Enjoy

GREAT WORK!!!
MSKIP, Your work is outstanding, you've made my Omnia Spot on... Beer Tokens on its way to you...
Just one small problem I'm having is making my own background work on all pages, not sure what I'm doing wrong, but i cant seem to get any of your backgrounds to work either... i know I,m doing somethin wrong, renamed carbon2 as per instructions and put over to phone replacing original qa_ file, soft re-set but get no change?? which zip program would you recommend? i'm using 7zip...
any advice you have would be great.
thanks again for all your hard work!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)