This program displays today plug-ins in one of the manila pages.
Build v0.4.1.0 has been removed. There were some problems related to lua scripts compatibility.
Starting from v0.3 MTP has it's own page! Many Thanks to Showaco!
.Net CF 3.5. You do not need to worry about .net memory usage because only MTP Configurator is written on .Net
1) Setup MTPInstall.CAB to Main memory
2) Go to programs menu, run MTP Configurator.
3) Choose page to host plug-ins,
choose plug-ins you want to enable. Uncheck "TouchFLO 3D".
4) Click apply button. Close configurator.
5) Go Settings-> Today Disable TouchFlo3D. Click OK. Enable TouchFlo3D. Click OK.
5) Run MTPLoader
6) Selected plug-ins should appear on selected tab.
This is not ready-to-use version. For testing purposes only.
Warning! This program is provided as is. It should not harm you device, but I recommend you to create a backup, before you start. Anyway, I'm not responsible for anything you do to your device
Source codes available under GPLv2. You can download it at http://code.google.com/p/manilatodaypage/
- Q: How to rename softkey buttons on today page.
A: Edit HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\RSKText and HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\LSKText to change Right and Left softkeys text.
- Q: How to remove installed tab:
A: You can remove tab by calling MTPConfigurator with parameter /uninstall.
You can register this tab back calling MTPConfigurator with parameter /install.
Ok. You can do this manually:
Edit file \Windows\26948339_manila Remove\Add section:
<Page Order="12" Name="today.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="Today Screen"> <ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\today.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" /> <ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\todayicon.mode9" Component="today_Off" /> <ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\todayicon.mode9" Component="today_On" /> <ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\todayicon.mode9" Component="today_Preview" /> </Page>
- Q: Program says "Load Complete", nothing happened, log file exists.
A: Most likely incorrect "Target Page" is selected in configurator. Select "Today" as target page.
- Q: Doest it support Manila 2D?
A: No, it does not. I plan to port this program on Manila 2D. Porting requires a lot of work, by now I do not know when you can expect M2D support.
If something goes wrong (How to write a bug report):
- Ensure you are using latest MTP version.
- Specify any error message you got from MTP
- If you receive message that your version is not supported - attach your manila.exe
- Specify what device you are using and ROM version
- Describe symptoms , Anything you think might be helpful to resolve your problem. e.g. Did prev. version work; what is happening (does not load, no page, page is empty, page shows up and disappear afther something.. ), etc..
- Attach log file \Program Files\ManilaTodayPage\log.txt
8 July 2009 - v0.4.0.0
- Change: Plugin settings system
- New: Vertical scroll support
- New: Landscape mode support (test version)
22 June 2009 - v0.3.6.2
- Fix: On all tabs except today, each button was handled twice
- Fix: Touch HD installer
7 May 2009 - v0.3.6.0
- New: Configurabe Softkeys on TodayPage (Again, Thanks to Showaco! for great work!)
- New: Today plugin resizing support
- New: Mark unsupported plugins
- Fix: Some plugins were truncated
- Fix: Certificate error on non-english "Program Files" folder
- Fix: Today plugins disappear after manila restart
- Change: Touch HD intaller change. (Experemental)
Before asking for help, please READ THIS post!!! I'm not going to repeat the same all the time. I will NOT answer your help request if you do not provide me with required info. All malformed requsts will be ignored.
I'm not a Wizard; I can not tell you what you are doing wrong, before you tell me what you actually doing. I'm not going to spend my time helping you if you do not want to spent few minutes and read the thread (or at least first post). No offence, let’s respect each other’s time.
If you are upgrading to a new version, to keep tab order please backup file \Windows\26948339_manila(file is hidden) BEFORE upgrading MTP and restore this file when upgrade is done.