FORUMS

[31/10/2009] iPhoneToday 1.3 (Source Code Shared)

239 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By MiToNiOeS, Senior Member on 23rd April 2009, 05:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd August 2009, 12:14 AM |#2071  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandronesta

have deleted it abd still cant see the tab, been soft reset aswell

do you see it in tab settings (where you can drag and rearrange tabs)?
what is your Manila? i hope not 2.5, otherwise that's why it don't work.
if your answers are No and No, attach your 26948339_manila file
23rd August 2009, 12:31 AM |#2072  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandronesta

i get this "unable to calculate path,this manila.exe is not supported"

So i'm afraid you cannot use it
23rd August 2009, 12:43 AM |#2073  
Senior Member
Flag MalmÖ
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbonzz

do you see it in tab settings (where you can drag and rearrange tabs)?
what is your Manila? i hope not 2.5, otherwise that's why it don't work.
if your answers are No and No, attach your 26948339_manila file

yes i have manila 2.5 DAMN, will it work with manila 2.6?
23rd August 2009, 01:08 AM |#2074  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandronesta

yes i have manila 2.5 DAMN, will it work with manila 2.6?

don't think so, if BlezAlex don't upgrade it
23rd August 2009, 06:07 AM |#2075  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
@bbonzz:

Thanks for your cab, it's Ok for me. How can I have the "apple" figure in the TF3D slider please?

Thanks in advance.
23rd August 2009, 09:33 AM |#2076  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
wow great program could you get it to work for touch pro 2?
thanks
23rd August 2009, 09:38 AM |#2077  
nateshuntsvegas's Avatar
Member
Flag Chattanooga
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
$20 if you can get this on the touch pro 2 another $20 if you can get it to be an executable file like spb mobile shell so I dont have to loose touchflo 3d. Im good for it feel free to contact me.
thanks
nate
23rd August 2009, 10:30 AM |#2078  
Senior Member
Flag Lanaken
Thanks Meter: 269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbonzz

don't think so, if BlezAlex don't upgrade it

You may want to try SecondToday. It does not put iPhoneToday as a tab under TF3D, but I actually find it faster: I just assigned my volume down button to the SecondToday page, so that I can always switch to iPhoneToday pages with one button press.

This way, you can leave your TF3D as a plugin on your regular Today.
23rd August 2009, 11:52 AM |#2079  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickael91210

@bbonzz:

Thanks for your cab, it's Ok for me. How can I have the "apple" figure in the TF3D slider please?

Thanks in advance.

Copy the two files inside .zip t \windows (note that the apple is cut upside as in screenshot to match dusk theme)
Attached Files
File Type: zip apple.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.3 KB, 185 views)
23rd August 2009, 11:53 AM |#2080  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateshuntsvegas

$20 if you can get this on the touch pro 2 another $20 if you can get it to be an executable file like spb mobile shell so I dont have to loose touchflo 3d. Im good for it feel free to contact me.
thanks
nate

try my cab: Tp2 have manila 2.1, right? So it should work adding an iPT tab
23rd August 2009, 12:10 PM |#2081  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi boys!! i am in my house various days... (good vacations )... i am reading the lasts posts...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc clone, iphone, iphone skin, iphonetoday

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes