FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WORKING] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} CTwitter V0.5 (30.04.2009)

785 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By JukEboXAuDiO, Senior Member on 29th April 2009, 05:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greetings,

After spending a lot of free time playing with Titanium and doing some research on what the panels can do I have come up with a few great things. I would like to present:

CTwitter Titanium Plugin

CTwitter is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to open your TweetDeck for Mobile devices using PockeTwit. You can also Update your status using this program.

I have included a cab to install the plugin. AGAIN Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-PockeTwit for supporting Twitter on the phones and creating a great program.
-derekwilkinson for the inspiration
-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone.
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry.
-Special thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work to help get my cabs working.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.5
- Rebuilt CAB file
- Reworked the .plg file.
V0.4
- Changed CAB file locations and fixed Setup.dll
V0.3
- Fooled with the Setup.dll. Hopefully works this time. P.S. Thanks Showaco for doing this so late with me.
V0.2
- Removed Verison Restrictions from CAB.
- Cleaned and optimized code in the default.plg file.
V0.1
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys

DOWNLOAD
***NOTE: Off site hosting only cause XDA fails at uploading files ATM.

29th April 2009, 05:25 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
<Reserved for Updates>
29th April 2009, 07:06 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
in my sprint touch , (nstalation unsuccessfeul) thank you
29th April 2009, 07:10 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 151jcolon

in my sprint touch , (nstalation unsuccessfeul) thank you

Alright Thanks. I will see whats going on.
29th April 2009, 07:21 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I am also the same.
The same with Coffice
29th April 2009, 07:55 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
OK thanks. There must be something missing from my cab. Give me a few minutes to figure it out.
29th April 2009, 08:06 PM |#7  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 10

More
hey whats going i tried adding ur panal into my theme and it did not work, but i see something that may need to be fixed im testing it now...
29th April 2009, 08:10 PM |#8  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogorob

hey whats going i tried adding ur panal into my theme and it did not work, but i see something that may need to be fixed im testing it now...

sorry i'm referring to the other panal you just released... COffice, have not tried this one yet..
29th April 2009, 08:14 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Thats alright I cam working on both of them.
29th April 2009, 08:14 PM |#10  
Flag Panama

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO

OK thanks. There must be something missing from my cab. Give me a few minutes to figure it out.

Ok, i figured out what was wrong with the cab, there are some OS restrictions setup on it and i just cleared them all, after that I was able to install it. I'm soft resetting and will let you know if the .plg appended to my existing .cpr's.
29th April 2009, 08:28 PM |#11  
Flag Panama

More
After soft-reset, my .cpr's didn't have the ctwitter layout on them so I added them manually. reloaded Titanium but it still wasn't showing up. I went to Chome editor and enabled it, reloaded T. and is now showing. I'll test it out with my twitter account and will let you know. By the way, I'll give you 5 stars because this is an AMAZING addition, thank you for all of your work and I'll be sure to integrate this bad boy into my themes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)