FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WORKING] {Window Mobile 6.5 Titanium Plugin} COffice V0.4 (30.04.2009)

785 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By JukEboXAuDiO, Senior Member on 29th April 2009, 05:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Greetings,

After spending a lot of free time playing with Titanium and doing some research on what the panels can do I have come up with a few great things. I would like to present:

COffice Titanium Plugin

COffice is a Titanium plugin which allows you to get to your Microsoft Office tools quickly and easily. Office tools include:

-Microsoft Office Word
-Microsoft Office Excel
-Microsoft Office Powerpoint
-Microsoft Office OneNote
-Microsoft Office Communicator

You can get the Office Communicator for Windows Mobile Here

I have included a cab to install the plugin. Please let me know if there is something wrong with the cab because this is the first time for me making a Cab file.

I want to thank the following People and I ask that you support them in their endeavors.

-AppStar for the confidence and help with the Titanium Installed and for giving me some great ideas as well as a great background for my phone.
-Showaco for the Titanium customizer and giving me the confidence to mess with the registry.
-Thanks to rpereira for doing some leg work and helping to figure out the issues with my Cab.

If you like what you see and you want to donate me money for a Root Beer then PM me and I will hook you up with Paypal.

IF there are any problems please let me know and I will try and fix what I can. I am new to coding for the phone and some of this stuff so please be patient with me. Thanks.

---Change Log----
V0.4
- Changed CAB file locations and fixed Setup.dll
V0.3
- Fooled with the Setup.dll. Hopefully works this time. P.S. Thanks Showaco for doing this so late with me.
V0.2
- Removed restrictions for Cab installer versions
- Cleaned and Optimized Code in Default.plg
V0.1
- Created Cab
- Created Icons
- Created Panels
- Created Registry Keys

DOWNLOAD
***NOTE: Off site hosting because XDA uploader is broken ATM.

29th April 2009, 05:26 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
<Reserved for Updates>
29th April 2009, 09:40 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Nice work! Excited about the Office communicator panel.
29th April 2009, 10:06 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks. Still trying to figure out the cab a bit. But thank non the less.
29th April 2009, 10:25 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well done mate, actually did something similar on my blackstone running 6.5 rom yesterday and was gonna make it into cab .. Beat me to this and to the twitter panel, although with my twitter panel i have a link the the facebook app as well (sort of 'social' tab if you get my meaning lol!)
29th April 2009, 10:35 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Yes, cab now work good! Nice app.
29th April 2009, 10:39 PM |#7  
Flag Houston

More
dude...nice work. communicator is huge...
didn't load though. turned off titanium, ran cab, restarted titanium, nothing. also looked in my cpr (WQVGA) and nothing is there. restarting to see if that triggers anything

Restart didn't make it happen. However, it is in the CHome Editor - enabled, refreshed titanium...still not there. must only be coded to vga or qvga. i will look in those cprs and pull the code over the wqvga

EDIT: looked in all cprs in windows. no go. looks like it may not be writing to the cprs...anyone else?
29th April 2009, 11:11 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorganii

dude...nice work. communicator is huge...
didn't load though. turned off titanium, ran cab, restarted titanium, nothing. also looked in my cpr (WQVGA) and nothing is there. restarting to see if that triggers anything

Restart didn't make it happen. However, it is in the CHome Editor - enabled, refreshed titanium...still not there. must only be coded to vga or qvga. i will look in those cprs and pull the code over the wqvga

EDIT: looked in all cprs in windows. no go. looks like it may not be writing to the cprs...anyone else?

Are you using a custom .cpr . i know some people with customs are having an issue. I think I did code it for WVGA and WQVGA but not the square screens. Ummm did you install V0.2?

I also have some ideas for facebook tab I am working on now.

Just curious what is Resolution? Want to make sure i added that code to default.plg
30th April 2009, 12:05 AM |#9  
Flag Houston

More
thanks...my resolution is 240X400 wqvga. i have done some editing of the cpr...but just font sizing and color.

facebook would be really great...that's the one i am missing too! was thinking of taking a stab at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO

Are you using a custom .cpr . i know some people with customs are having an issue. I think I did code it for WVGA and WQVGA but not the square screens. Ummm did you install V0.2?

I also have some ideas for facebook tab I am working on now.

Just curious what is Resolution? Want to make sure i added that code to default.plg

30th April 2009, 12:09 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
I am working on it now. I should have it finished in a few minutes. I know I did add code for 240x400. Thats weird its not being added. Are you using a custom .cpr?
30th April 2009, 12:15 AM |#11  

More
it's compatible QVGA ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)