FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP]Titanium Quick Launcher new version

2,471 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By gullum, Senior Member on 4th May 2009, 11:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
maybe it's wrong to lable this as an APP anyway this adds a program launcher tab to the titanium.

you'll need to edit it with Chome editor found elsewhere on this forum or with a reg editor.

This cab has 9 pages and is set up for what I use in my roms for diamond and polaris.

The cab is for qvga and vga only but anyone should feel free to edit my cab and upload if they like.

it will install to program files/gullum the icons are also placed within this folder.

gullum_Qlauncher.cab

5th May 2009, 12:00 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
sorry but there are no screenshots because I only have gprs connection and it's quite expencive in my counbtry

It seams that some of you have problems with my plugin.

I havn't used CHome editor before so I have made a new cab that simplefies the editing and adding new pages. because Quick Launcher uses the same names that CHome editor uses when adding a page.

within chome editor tap left softkey and choose manual edit item values and then choose GPrograms
Now choose one of the pages

ACTIONURL is the link to the program you open when taping the text on the today screen
TEXT1 is the name of thé program
Icon is the icon on the right side
PICTURES is the icon displayed on the left of the program name
TEXT2 is the second line of text if extra info is needed
SK2TEXT is the text displayed in the right softkey
SK2URL is the link to the program you want to launch with the right softkey.

this is not the easiest way I know but it's the only way right now

If you want to add a page just tap left softkey and choose add new page then select GPrograms and click on create App Page and just select and add the text you like. but for adding an icon you have to do it the other way discriped abow
I hope that this can inspire someone to make and app that lets you(us) add and remove apps in a more simple way
5th May 2009, 01:26 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How do you change the programs that show up? Nice app once I figure it out, this is just what titanium needs. Thanks!
5th May 2009, 06:21 AM |#4  
Flag East Los Aиgεlεs
Thanks Meter: 29

More
how exactly do u use this "APP" ?theres no instructions what so ever, as said b4 this would be a good ap if i can get it to work..
5th May 2009, 07:47 AM |#5  
Flag Æ e NordNorsk.
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Gullum Come on. You know we are going to nag your leg of about those install instructions..
5th May 2009, 12:15 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
updated post 2 with some info that I hope will help you to edit my tab
5th May 2009, 01:20 PM |#7  
Here are 4 screenshots taken on a netDrg 6.5 Rom (French) with Bliss theme :

Hope you can see how usefull this plug-in is

Nice job Gullum
5th May 2009, 01:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
can someone modify to have an "+/- ADD / REMOVE" page like the one in the internet favorites to be able to adjust in a simple way

Thanks
5th May 2009, 02:18 PM |#9  

More
Ok, I figured it out. This is exactly what 6.5 needs. My problem is I update my Rom so often having to map those buttons everytime is going to be a pain. It took me about 5 minutes per button, but I love the app. Thanks!
5th May 2009, 02:25 PM |#10  

More
where are the icons packs for this?
5th May 2009, 03:17 PM |#11  
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 8

More
You can search png-icons on the net if you need other than those included... there are plenty of icon packs...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)