1. Rooted your phone
2. You created the FAT32 / EXT2 combo partitions
I used Paragon partition Manager 10 ($40) for the easy way but you can do it a bit harder way for free on your phone itself without a PC by following http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=500387
I've heard Ubuntu also works although Paragon Manager is the only one i've tried
INSTRUCTION: These are the steps i used and it worked like a Cupcake lol
1. Download the LucidRem Modified Update Below to the MicroSD on the FAT32 portion (Assuming you've already created a Fat32 / Ext 2 partition on your microSD) and rename it "update"
JFv1.5 = http://files.lucidrem.us/_fd.php?fil...REM/update.zip
OTA Radio if your phone doesn't already have this radio version (to check on your phone its under settings > About phone > Baseband version) = http://files.lucidrem.us/_fd.php?fil..._22_19_26I.zip
2. Flash your G1 (At this point I performed a Clean Wipe right before flashing but its your choice)
3. After flashing and the phone boots up open the terminal app on the phone and type in the following commands:
4. Reboot your G1 and your done.
*In your storage settings your phone internal memory should be from 70-74 MB.The apps will automatically go to your SD when you DL them.
LucidREM please don't be mad that i linked your modified update.zip in my thread and Thank you.