FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WM6.5 (WM7 Makeup) LeanCut CE OS 5.2.21222 Build 21222.5.0.1 (OEM 2.32.405.3)

1,050 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By ironeagle, Senior Member on 8th May 2009, 06:15 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
WM6.5 LeanCut CE OS 5.2.21222 Build 21222.5.0.1 (OEM 2.32.405.3) SPL 2.32.48000 Test-1

Mirror -> 4shared

You Need HardSPLV41 for this i.e., your Tricolor bootloader screen shows 2.32.olinex

$$$$$ HARD RESET AFTER 1st BOOT $$$$$

Based on WM7 Titanium Custom Theme for CHOME -> Original Thread

Weather Location Codes Attached to setup for your location



Thanks to udk,olinex,ibrythill & other xda developers. Special thanks to people who use and test my ROM
Attached Files
File Type: zip Weather Location Database.zip - [Click for QR Code] (60.2 KB, 406 views)
 
 
8th May 2009, 08:29 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi ironeagle,

is it possible to run third party apps on this WM6.5 ROM?

Thx!
8th May 2009, 08:36 AM |#3  
ironeagle's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaM79

Hi ironeagle,

is it possible to run third party apps on this WM6.5 ROM?

Thx!

can buddy..
8th May 2009, 09:19 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks ironeagle
I like this OS 5.2.21222 Build 21222.5.0.1 rom
now try...
8th May 2009, 09:31 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle

can buddy..

Thx! Will give it a try! I did ask because with a further WM65 it was not possible...
8th May 2009, 09:51 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
1.
Code:
.mscr and .mortrun extensions registered.
Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual.
(c) Mirko Schenk 2005-2009
Whats that?

2.
Any way to get the German keyboard layout and word suggestions into this ROM?

3.
Weather, what do I have to put in as country code:
City Name = "Dusseldorf, DE" Location = "EUR|DE|GM011|DÜSSELDORF" Country = "Germany"

4.
Found a bug. When opening "Programs" in the today-screen, tapping on eg Music, the following message comes up:


Thx in advance!
8th May 2009, 10:51 AM |#7  
ironeagle's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaM79

1.

Code:
.mscr and .mortrun extensions registered.
Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual.
(c) Mirko Schenk 2005-2009
Whats that?

2.
Any way to get the German keyboard layout and word suggestions into this ROM?

3.
Weather, what do I have to put in as country code:
City Name = "Dusseldorf, DE" Location = "EUR|DE|GM011|DÜSSELDORF" Country = "Germany"

4.
Found a bug. When opening "Programs" in the today-screen, tapping on eg Music, the following message comes up:


Thx in advance!

1) its a script module used by titanium
2) If u got german keyboard cab then install it
3) select weather and then select "Menu" in the bottom. then setup weather.
4) u need to customize using titanium customizer in start menu

Thx
8th May 2009, 11:32 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle

1) its a script module used by titanium

So? Is it an error? How to get rid of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle

2) If u got german keyboard cab then install it

Ok, will try that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle

3) select weather and then select "Menu" in the bottom. then setup weather.

Understood, but what would be the exact code to type in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle

4) u need to customize using titanium customizer in start menu

Would love to, but apparently, I dont have the titanium customizer. Only CHome Editor and Titanium Refresh.
8th May 2009, 04:23 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
lean cut !!!
hi...thanx for this rom...but i want to know wat u mean by (LEAN CUT) and can i install apps on it ....is office and pdf reader installed on it
8th May 2009, 04:53 PM |#10  
ironeagle's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abouud

hi...thanx for this rom...but i want to know wat u mean by (LEAN CUT) and can i install apps on it ....is office and pdf reader installed on it

Basic things installed, Office installed.. no pdf reader. thx
8th May 2009, 04:55 PM |#11  
ironeagle's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaM79

So? Is it an error? How to get rid of?


Ok, will try that.

Understood, but what would be the exact code to type in?

Would love to, but apparently, I dont have the titanium customizer. Only CHome Editor and Titanium Refresh.


1) Its not error.. Just info displayed that motscript is used
2) Check the attached Weather location code zip.. and look for your place
3) I mean Chome editor only.

Thx
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes