FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[App][WM6.5][26 MAY 09]AudioManager Titanium Panel QVGA,WQVGA,VGA(need WVGA version)

555 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By ryomahino, Senior Member on 12th May 2009, 09:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a installer for AudioManager plugin for Titanium.
The plugin was made for drkfngthdragnlrd (all thanks to him) and the installer was made for Appstar (thanks for that).

I only make for QVGA devices, I hope that you guys with other device resolutions can help with his respective version or plg. Thanks for that.

Advice: This panel doesn't allow forward or rewind the songs, only play,pause, and show album art. Sorry I dont know how make it, maybe drkfngthdragnlrd or other developers can make it.

Below you have 2 versions: One for WM7 Titanium Project 6.9 and the other for the default skin of Titanium. Enjoy

Edit: Hi guys sorry for late answer. I update the default version installer now must be work with QVGA, WQVGA, and VGA(thanks to everybody that makes this possible). Still need somebody that adapt to WVGA (I dont have a WVGA device, yet).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture001 copia.jpg
Views:	34150
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	184897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture002 copia.jpg
Views:	27074
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	184898  
Attached Files
File Type: cab AudioMgr_Installer_WM_7_Titanium.cab - [Click for QR Code] (724.5 KB, 3795 views)
File Type: cab RyomaHino_AudioMgr_Installer_default_2.cab - [Click for QR Code] (333.8 KB, 3805 views)

13th May 2009, 03:43 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good!!!!thanks!!!!我喜欢的
13th May 2009, 03:55 AM |#3  

More
thx try it
13th May 2009, 04:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Can you make a similar plugin for S2P/Nitrogen please?
13th May 2009, 11:35 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraven

Can you make a similar plugin for S2P/Nitrogen please?

+1 count me in
13th May 2009, 12:09 PM |#6  
Flag Zagreb

More
well i could make wqvga but the problem is it won't install at all, during setup there is an error and even though i press cancel, it writes to registry, disables all my other tabs so i have to reinstall them but the worst part is it doesn't make andy folders in Program files from which could i make a modified tab. Tried it on Omnia and Raphael, both generate the same error.

edit: also, during the setup when i need to chose loaction it says RyomaHinoAudioMgr Panel WM7, while the .cab title is AudioMgr_Installer_default.cab. Did you just forget to change the setup title or is it something else?

error: and setup info:

screenshots are from an emulator because its simpler for me to take shots, but error and and setup information are exactly the same on actual devices
13th May 2009, 03:08 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theFREAKed

well i could make wqvga but the problem is it won't install at all, during setup there is an error and even though i press cancel, it writes to registry, disables all my other tabs so i have to reinstall them but the worst part is it doesn't make andy folders in Program files from which could i make a modified tab. Tried it on Omnia and Raphael, both generate the same error.

edit: also, during the setup when i need to chose loaction it says RyomaHinoAudioMgr Panel WM7, while the .cab title is AudioMgr_Installer_default.cab. Did you just forget to change the setup title or is it something else?

error:

and setup info:

screenshots are from an emulator because its simpler for me to take shots, but error and and setup information are exactly the same on actual devices

Ummm I think its a problem with ATPluginInstaller, do you have similar issues when you install another plugins?
About the titles was my bet, I forget to change that.
Please tell me what version do you want to install (WM7 titanium project or default one)?
13th May 2009, 03:47 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomahino

Ummm I think its a problem with ATPluginInstaller, do you have similar issues when you install another plugins?
About the titles was my bet, I forget to change that.
Please tell me what version do you want to install (WM7 titanium project or default one)?

No a problem with the installer. I got the same error and never did before w/ the titanium weather, cvolume, or ccomm plugins. I installed the default one.
13th May 2009, 04:15 PM |#9  
Flag Zagreb

More
that's right, i am trying to install default and never had a problem like that with other plugins, i used ccomm, claunch, cvolume and atfave people
13th May 2009, 04:50 PM |#10  
Flag Copán... Where Mayan culture was born!
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thnx my friend, i just modd a lil bit this app, so it can be installed automatically in my sd card, so i can use it in my sdconfig! !

THANK U!!!!!

Great app!
13th May 2009, 05:54 PM |#11  
Flag Zagreb

More
i think i know where the problem is, ATplugin installer determines your resolution on install and if there is no supported resolution in default.plg it could throw an exception, but that is just a guess. try to just copy-paste your resolution's layout for a couple of times and adjust resolution accordingly, leaving setting the same. that way it should install on all devices so i can modify them, because this way i can't even open .plg file because i don't get one. here is an example of working multi-resolution. plg from cvolume
Attached Files
File Type: zip default.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.1 KB, 56 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio manager, panel, titanium, wm6.5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)