FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UPDATE 05/01] Increase Max Volume - BT + HEADSET BOOST (combined) FILE AVAILABLE!!

1,912 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,040

Post Reply Email Thread
30th October 2009, 07:19 PM |#1191  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltus

Haha cheers pal
All i'm planning on doing, is making it so it doesn't FC in landscape mode. I really cba doing all the graphics again when the majority of people wont even use it

lol true but its doesn't FC in landscape for me im on Kings 1.3 just gives a pop up change log that's it

31st October 2009, 11:37 PM |#1192  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 28

More
"Package file was not signed correctly"
Hi Danny, I've been away from your app for a while because I could not figure out how to make it work for stereo bluetooth headsets, and when we PM'ed a while back we concluded that it probably doesn't or didn't have any effect on them. A PM buddy recently told me that this version may actually do it. However, I am getting the above message when trying to purchase the app. Do you know if this is a Google checkout thing or an error on your side? BTW, I'm trying to install it on the MyTouch, if that matters.
1st November 2009, 02:13 AM |#1193  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 0

More
some one just needs to make into a .apk format cuz im still a noob at this a lil bit
1st November 2009, 11:11 AM |#1194  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbexpress

Hi Danny, I've been away from your app for a while because I could not figure out how to make it work for stereo bluetooth headsets, and when we PM'ed a while back we concluded that it probably doesn't or didn't have any effect on them. A PM buddy recently told me that this version may actually do it. However, I am getting the above message when trying to purchase the app. Do you know if this is a Google checkout thing or an error on your side? BTW, I'm trying to install it on the MyTouch, if that matters.

I've heard that a few people have had a bluetooth volume boost with my headset boost but I can't confirm this.
And the signing problem does sound like an issue from my end, but I'm not sure how it could be, as my market app works fine for everyone else. It is also working on the MyTouch but can be a little tempremental. Apparently.
I'll have a look into the signing issue and if neccessary, I can always e-mail you the apk and see if that works.

@sedrick: if you want it in an .apk format you can always buy my app
1st November 2009, 11:28 AM |#1195  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I grabbed the trial and pushed v2r2 it doesn't seem to be louder for me, or my friend.

Does the latest Cyanogenmod already have this?

Thanks anyway.
2nd November 2009, 04:53 PM |#1196  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmeh

I grabbed the trial and pushed v2r2 it doesn't seem to be louder for me, or my friend.

Does the latest Cyanogenmod already have this?

Thanks anyway.

possibly, i know it did include it but i'm not sure anymore. Also the trial hasn't been updated to use the revised files so it'll use the original v2. try pushing the Stock files to hear the difference.
2nd November 2009, 11:11 PM |#1197  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sorry mates, is there anyway to get this working on a Samsung Galaxy?
3rd November 2009, 05:05 PM |#1198  
Flag Bronx,NY

More
Excellent job on the audio MOD
3rd November 2009, 06:52 PM |#1199  

More
It seams like your apk do not work anymore with the new cyanogen rom..
:(
4th November 2009, 01:03 AM |#1200  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester

Donate to Me
More
In what way doesn't it work? i've had no complaints so far about this so i imagine this is an isolated problem.
What happens?

@emugpp - I have no idea lol.
Due to it not being a HTC phone it may use different audiofiles, but i'm not sure. The only way to check is to try it out i guess.
As i don't own a galaxy i'm not prepared to create a working version for it btw
4th November 2009, 10:07 PM |#1201  

More
The ring tone volume are the same as before..
I see no other failure.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)