This is strictly a proof of concept.
I had tested it with another sapphire user and they said it works just fine.
For those of you that want to give it a try:
1. Download the rom (http://www.droiddeveloper.com/hrbuil...ire-signed.zip)
2. Copy to sd card as "update.zip"
3. Reboot into recovery mode (HOME+POWER)
4. DO A NANDROID BACKUP (option with ALT+B beside it)
5. Wipe (option that has [ALT+W] beside it)
6. Apply update (option with [ALT+S] beside it)
7. Reboot (HOME+BACK)
if you want to revert back to your backup, power off the device, boot with BACK+POWER or VOLUME DOWN+POWER and type the following:
fastboot erase system -w fastboot erase boot fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash userdata data.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot reboot