FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unofficial T-Mobile UK Vario 5

488 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By jaso2005, Senior Member on 31st May 2009, 01:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Well, as Zero hour is fast approaching on what i have been told by business cs at T-Mobile (UK) that the TP2 aka Vario 5 will be out on Tuesday (Subject to anymore push backs) i thought id start a thread so we can discuss our findings etc.

I will be giving them a call on Tuesday to see if i can get my grubby little hands on it and will let you all know if i get any success!

Those of you that know me from the Kaiser Section of this board will know I did the same with the Vario 3 and ended up with a huge mass of "Im calling now, cmooooon" and it was rather funny to read!

Jas

31st May 2009, 04:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am interested in a vario 5 too. I wonder what the price and contract will be.
1st June 2009, 06:03 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Nr Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well i spoke to a chap at T-Mobile on Tuesday last week and i asked about pricing and as it wasnt out he couldnt be sure etc but said he thought that it would be free on my account which is a Business Flext 35 + WnW Pro which comes to ~£45/month.

I'll give them a call today and see what they say.
1st June 2009, 09:14 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaso2005

Well i spoke to a chap at T-Mobile on Tuesday last week and i asked about pricing and as it wasnt out he couldnt be sure etc but said he thought that it would be free on my account which is a Business Flext 35 + WnW Pro which comes to ~£45/month.

I'll give them a call today and see what they say.

I think it ought to be free for £45 a month. I currently pay half that for the basic package (including the basic webn'walk) which is OK for me.
1st June 2009, 09:15 AM |#5  

More
keep us updated mate, im interested as to when they'll be getting stock, contract runs out on wednesday and mpd have been messing me about a bit!

id imagine it'll be free on a £35/month contract...
1st June 2009, 10:06 AM |#6  
Flag Surrey

More
Gah, you got a date!

When I rang Orange last week I got 'within the next two weeks'.
1st June 2009, 12:46 PM |#7  
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Blimey! That would be quick... i remember when we used to wait months from a HTC release to a branded version.

I currently have a pre-order paid for and waiting for an Acer M900 and (diferences aside) I will possibly get which ever I can first .... and as i'm already on TMob, this could be the deciding factor!

Although, after my TD I swore I would never get another HTC device .....
1st June 2009, 12:48 PM |#8  
Flag Doha

More
Surely this cannot be true!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahoarty

No FM Radio, but I never used it on the Touch Pro

No FM Radio? Then its a no-buy for me. I need my Absolute Radio going around the M25 in the mornings.
1st June 2009, 12:52 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I don't get why everyone trips over the missing radio. If you use the radio a lot, why not buy a portable one (they are cheap) with a 3,5 mm headphone jack.
1st June 2009, 12:53 PM |#10  
Flag Doha

More
because i'd then need to carry ANOTHER device in my very small motorbike jacket pockets - so, a converged device (Read, contains FM radio) is exactly what i need.
1st June 2009, 02:07 PM |#11  

More
I just called T-Mobile UK to enquire about the availablility of this phone as I too am due an upgrade and they say it is NOT on there list for release this week

John
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)