Fixed issue with unable to load on other devices than WVGA.
Fixed shortcut issue - shortcut is now correctly created in Games folder
This is a prerelease version. I will send you new versions as I manage to assemble reasonable amount of new functionalities or bug corrections.
For now this version does not support saving of the current scene nor loading it. Also there is no way to configure application. This single version supports QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA devices. QVGA and WQVGA devices are supported on the request of my close friends although almost none of those devices have G-Sensor. They are good with the possibility to wobble things with their fingers. It is also possible to change the look of the menu and wobble area.
Short description of menu buttons from top downwards:
1. Exit App
2. Load image
3. Add wobblie
4. Remove Wobblie
5. Start/Stop wobbling
6. Favorites (TODO)
7. Settings (TODO)
9. Show/Hide menu
To enter your own images to wobble just copy them to Backgrounds folder that is located under the app root (Program Files\hdWobble\backgrounds).
Any functionality suggestions and requests are welcome. Cool one will be put into todo list. Also report any discovered bugs and issues.
New name for the app
Thanks everybody for your suggestions for the new name. But it seems that you are stuck with hdWobble. That name caught on really good across the net so I think that changing it is futile. I can live with this name. Can you?
- supports VGA, QVGA, WQVGA and WVGA displays
- custom image loading (tested so far: jpeg, png, bmp)
- adding any number of round wobbling objects
- deleting wobbling objects
- resizing wobbling objects
- vibration feedback when wobbling objects are pressed or dragged
- start wobbling using g-sensor, stylus, fingers...
- app configuration panel
- load previous work and save current work
- solve the problem with some jpg images not loading
- vibration response on some devices
- album scrolling
- minor glitches and bugs
- 1800pocketpc.com for hosting download
- Johan Sanneblad from Develant.com for his GapiDraw lib
- People who developed GapiDrawNet, .net wrapper around GapiDraw
- Koushik Dutta - for his g-sensor API
- All the guys on the CodeProject whose articles helped a lot
- dr g
hdWobble v0.5.3446.30305 @ 1800pocketpc.com
Please do not mirror this download, if you want to offer download of this app on your site please use the above URL. Thnx!
If you like what I do and want to support this application to constantly go one step beyond then you can donate here
Here are few screen-shots: