First I have to thank a couple of ppl, whithout whom this plugin would not see the light of day:
rPereira, chriscsh, MrDSL and dgaud007 for the great ideas, plugin fixes and CAB optimization.
APBilbo, for the excelent message to registry app.
This works on Mortscript (that already comes with Titanium Weather) and takes about 160kb or ram on your device.
- First page:
The first page has the skinned clock, small date and the current weather. The weather info and icon is taken from Showaco's Titanium weather. No point on creating a separated weather viewer when that is already perfect.
If a sms or missed call is received the icons and numbers pop-up on the page.
The main button opens a pre-chosen link (in my case Resco Explorer, all this is configurable in the Settings), the bottom right button updates the weather (it takes about 10 secs, so be patient).
If there is a missed call or new message, the main button changes to call history or message app.
Also, if you have any alarms enabled, it will show a icon, but if you have any unread SMS, the ALARM icon is hidden by the SMS icon.
- Second page:
The system bars are on the second page.
The main button opens Memory settings and the right button open Multi Settings , the left refreshes the plugin, if needed.
If your memory card is not named "STORAGE CARD", then you must change it on the settings. The battery icon becomes on fire when its being charged.
- Third page:
The third page is a SMS viewer, with the help of APBilbo's (Throttle Launcher) Message2Reg.exe.
Click to open a menu that lets you see the all the messages/reply/create new message, the left softkey to see the previous and the right button to see the next.
- Fourth page:
A image viewer is on page 4. You need to configure the folder you want to see on the MultiSettings.
Click to open a menu that lets you see the current image/refresh the image list/set image as wallpaper (limites to image size and extension), the left softkey to see the previous and the right button to see the next.
It lists the images on first run (or every time you run the Settings), and it takes some tiem, depending on how many images are there, so be patient.
Please note that bigger images take longer to load. Also, it loads ALL files, so if you have non-image files in there, it will show a red cross instead.
- Condensed view:
The condensed view shows the small weather icon with temperature, the clock (in text view) and the notification icons (if there are any).
The clock, notifications and battery charge icon auto-updates every 1 second. The rest, every 10 seconds.
- Install Titanium weather (if for some strange reason you havent already and configure your city on it). This also installs Mortscript, that is the base of my plugin.
- Install my attached CAB into your device (if it gives you a error during install, use the attached script-fix made by rPereira.)
- If you are updating, run the Kill_TWolf.mscr script that is on the Acessories folder in Start menu, BEFORE installing the new CAB.
- You can customize some settings if you open the MultiSettings editor (you need Flash 7 to run it).
- All the icons, clock, bars and shortcuts can be easily skinned and configurable on the instalation folder..
- Reset and enjoy!
What's new in v1.6c:
- Fixed small bug that didnt open the main image. A manual fix is also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=395
- Removed the other buggy versions... :/
What's new in v1.6b:
- Fixed a small bug that caused the SMS menu not being centered. A manual fix is already here:
What's new in v1.6:
- The main button on the picture page opens kvvQuickMenu.
- The main button on the sms page also opens a menu.
- Reply to sms on the menu
- New sms on the menu
- Refresh list on the menu
- Add as wallpaper on the menu (restricted to jpg images with your screen size)
- Different refresh mode
- Changed the network signal check
- Removed the refresh list from TWolf.mscr, its now manual (less time on boot).
- Added a "are you sure?" dialog to the refresh list
- Removed some unnecessary files from the CAB.
- v1.5 moved to post #4.
- Before updating, run the Kill_TWolf.mscr script that is on the Acessories folder in Start menu.
- If you have a error installing, run the attached rPereira fix first.
- If the clock starts to change size continuously, go to the second page and use the left softkey button REFRESH.
- If you have a error opening a shortcut, change it on the MultiSettings that is on the second page right Softkey.
- If the MultiSettings editor doesnt close properly, you need to install Flash 7,
- If the weather icon is giving an error, update your Titanium weather with this small fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1077
- If the left button doesnt change for some reason... Post here a PNG screenshot with the correct size of your today screen. If you dont know how to do this, install mymobiler.com and post here a screenshot of your screen, make sure the size is correct. Since this forum transforms the PNGs in JPGs youll need to host it outside, for example, you can host your image on imageshack.us .
- If your weather icons have a wierd size, I'd advice the Beyond Invisible Iconset.
- If you reset your device with notifications pending, that link becomes the default, even after the notifications disappear. I have to think of a way to fix this, but in the meantime, ppl can use the MultiSettings to fix it manually.
- If you want this plugin to become your default plugin (the one that appears when you press the red button), simply place it on top of the other plugins and disable the default clock, with Titanizer or Chome.
- If your SMS menu isnt centered, run this script.
-If the main image doest open with the menu, use this fix.
- Add WVGA and QWVGA landscape screen sizes (users, please help)...