FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WM6.5] [Titanium plugin] TWolf Multiplugin v1.6c (New menus, more options)

2,676 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By twolf, Senior Member on 6th June 2009, 08:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
TWolf Multiplugin / Multi Settings Editor:

First I have to thank a couple of ppl, whithout whom this plugin would not see the light of day:
rPereira, chriscsh, MrDSL and dgaud007 for the great ideas, plugin fixes and CAB optimization.
APBilbo, for the excelent message to registry app.

This works on Mortscript (that already comes with Titanium Weather) and takes about 160kb or ram on your device.

Contents:
-----------

- First page:
The first page has the skinned clock, small date and the current weather. The weather info and icon is taken from Showaco's Titanium weather. No point on creating a separated weather viewer when that is already perfect.
If a sms or missed call is received the icons and numbers pop-up on the page.
The main button opens a pre-chosen link (in my case Resco Explorer, all this is configurable in the Settings), the bottom right button updates the weather (it takes about 10 secs, so be patient).
If there is a missed call or new message, the main button changes to call history or message app.
Also, if you have any alarms enabled, it will show a icon, but if you have any unread SMS, the ALARM icon is hidden by the SMS icon.

- Second page:
The system bars are on the second page.
The main button opens Memory settings and the right button open Multi Settings , the left refreshes the plugin, if needed.
If your memory card is not named "STORAGE CARD", then you must change it on the settings. The battery icon becomes on fire when its being charged.

- Third page:
The third page is a SMS viewer, with the help of APBilbo's (Throttle Launcher) Message2Reg.exe.
Click to open a menu that lets you see the all the messages/reply/create new message, the left softkey to see the previous and the right button to see the next.

- Fourth page:
A image viewer is on page 4. You need to configure the folder you want to see on the MultiSettings.
Click to open a menu that lets you see the current image/refresh the image list/set image as wallpaper (limites to image size and extension), the left softkey to see the previous and the right button to see the next.
It lists the images on first run (or every time you run the Settings), and it takes some tiem, depending on how many images are there, so be patient.
Please note that bigger images take longer to load. Also, it loads ALL files, so if you have non-image files in there, it will show a red cross instead.

- Condensed view:
The condensed view shows the small weather icon with temperature, the clock (in text view) and the notification icons (if there are any).
The clock, notifications and battery charge icon auto-updates every 1 second. The rest, every 10 seconds.

To use:
------------

- Install Titanium weather (if for some strange reason you havent already and configure your city on it). This also installs Mortscript, that is the base of my plugin.
- Install my attached CAB into your device (if it gives you a error during install, use the attached script-fix made by rPereira.)
- If you are updating, run the Kill_TWolf.mscr script that is on the Acessories folder in Start menu, BEFORE installing the new CAB.
- You can customize some settings if you open the MultiSettings editor (you need Flash 7 to run it).
- All the icons, clock, bars and shortcuts can be easily skinned and configurable on the instalation folder..
- Reset and enjoy!

v1.6:

What's new in v1.6c:
---------------------

- Fixed small bug that didnt open the main image. A manual fix is also here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=395
- Removed the other buggy versions... :/

What's new in v1.6b:
---------------------

- Fixed a small bug that caused the SMS menu not being centered. A manual fix is already here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=387

What's new in v1.6:
---------------------

- The main button on the picture page opens kvvQuickMenu.
- The main button on the sms page also opens a menu.
- Reply to sms on the menu
- New sms on the menu
- Refresh list on the menu
- Add as wallpaper on the menu (restricted to jpg images with your screen size)
- Different refresh mode
- Changed the network signal check
- Removed the refresh list from TWolf.mscr, its now manual (less time on boot).
- Added a "are you sure?" dialog to the refresh list
- Removed some unnecessary files from the CAB.
- v1.5 moved to post #4.

Errors:
--------

- Before updating, run the Kill_TWolf.mscr script that is on the Acessories folder in Start menu.
- If you have a error installing, run the attached rPereira fix first.
- If the clock starts to change size continuously, go to the second page and use the left softkey button REFRESH.
- If you have a error opening a shortcut, change it on the MultiSettings that is on the second page right Softkey.
- If the MultiSettings editor doesnt close properly, you need to install Flash 7,
- If the weather icon is giving an error, update your Titanium weather with this small fix: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1077
- If the left button doesnt change for some reason... Post here a PNG screenshot with the correct size of your today screen. If you dont know how to do this, install mymobiler.com and post here a screenshot of your screen, make sure the size is correct. Since this forum transforms the PNGs in JPGs youll need to host it outside, for example, you can host your image on imageshack.us .
- If your weather icons have a wierd size, I'd advice the Beyond Invisible Iconset.
- If you reset your device with notifications pending, that link becomes the default, even after the notifications disappear. I have to think of a way to fix this, but in the meantime, ppl can use the MultiSettings to fix it manually.
- If you want this plugin to become your default plugin (the one that appears when you press the red button), simply place it on top of the other plugins and disable the default clock, with Titanizer or Chome.
- If your SMS menu isnt centered, run this script.
-If the main image doest open with the menu, use this fix.

To Do:
-------

- Add WVGA and QWVGA landscape screen sizes (users, please help)...
Attached Files
File Type: zip CPR_fix_by_rPereira.zip - [Click for QR Code] (346 Bytes, 3498 views)
File Type: zip TWolf_Multiplugin_v1.6c.zip - [Click for QR Code] (473.2 KB, 5393 views)

6th June 2009, 09:04 AM |#2  
Flag Guangzhou
Thanks Meter: 143

More
twolf thanks for your great hard work.

Before i try does it work with VGA devices.
6th June 2009, 09:05 AM |#3  
Flag Uzbekistan/Fergana
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
wow this is GOOD Job

thanx TWolf for GREAT plugin
6th June 2009, 09:18 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag LX

More
----Older versions----

Small update v1.5b:
-----------------------

- Fixed bug that never showed phone signal as 0% even if it was off.
- Fixed bug that didnt closed M2RW.EXE from the system, stealing over 600kb of ram.
- After receiving a new SMS now the Message2REG updates the SMS list every 10 seconds.
- Fixed small bug on the Settings that didnt restored the correct values (on non-WWE systems).
- To install, copy the attached files to the TWolf instalation folder and reset or use the Restart_TWolf script.

Whats new on v1.5:
-----------------------

- Fixed the 12-hour clock bug
- Added fix to automaticly change back to the default left button if you changed plugin without passing by the clock page.
- Fixed the AM-PM bug, thanks Gibbs.
- Added different OS languages install support.
- Updated the Multi Settings Editor to support this too.
- Removed update from first post.

Whats new on v1.4:
-----------------------

- Remade the icons, bars and clock skin for bigger sizes (VGA), I only noticed that they looked so bad when I saw a VGA printscrenn...
- Finally changed the network signal icon.
- Added alarms notifier. The icon is overplaced by the sms icon if you have any unread sms.
- Added dgaud007 storage card fix, for cards bigger than 2GB (thanks! ).
- Added color codes ... This allows for a better use, because it changes the left softkey button by page (all the buttons take about 1 second to update).
- Theres now a REFRESH left button on system page
- And a PREVIOUS left button on SMS page, the right button is now NEXT and the main button opens all SMS's.
- Also a PREVIOUS left button on photos page, the right button is now NEXT and the main button open the picture.
- Added more shortcuts.
- Added one shortcut to update the image list, in case you want to see a picture you just took. Since it lists files alphabetically, you probably need to press PREVIOUS to see it.
- Some code optimization.
- Was forced to remove the clock background option...too many images.
- Also had to remove the backup battery bar, come to think of it, it wasnt very usefull, since the phone had to be whithout battery for it to show other values than 100%...
- Added operator name to fill in the empty space, only optimized the centering of the text for qvga and wqvga portrait (its the only resolution I have)...
- Removed older versions from this post and moved the history changes to post #4 (I always forget to create a new thread with 2 or 3 reserved posts ).

Whats new in v1.3:
-------------------

- Fixed sms and phone path bugs.
- Added VGA portrait screen size from pablo96 (thank you )...
- Added option to Show/hide pages (in Settings > Advanced > Pages).
- Added a background option to the clock skins (its transparent on the default skin ).
- Added usefull shortcuts to the Start menu (refresh titanium, remove plugin, etc)

I checked the extra date request, but it could get sloppy... because, depending on your OS language, the letters could become a little on top of the minutes... :/

Whats new in v1.2:
-------------------

- Added two modes of viewing the date, european and american ( day/month/year or month/day/year)
- Added two modes of viewing the system values (megabytes or percentage)
- The Weather icon is now bigger on Page 1 (condensed icon is the same size).
- Changed links in the second page (system bars), now the main button goes to the Memory settings and the right softkey opens this Multi Plugin settings.
- Added the possibility of skins on icons, clock and bars, just create your own pngs in a new folder.
- Added Settings editor (you need Flash 7 to use it).
- Added in the APPS folder scrits to kill the TWolf script or to completly uninstall the plugin (script, folder, regkeys), you still need to remove it on the STAR > Settings > System > Remove... its just to help in case he doesnt want to go.
- Changed the way the pictures are listed, and added a script to delete the album.cache files.
- Removed old versions (the editor changes a lot of things).
- Added the missing T to the CAB file... (Didnt noTiced it was missing.)

NOTE: Everytime you reset your device, the script resets itself, loads your current settings, restarts the SMS viewer, refreshes the image list (this can take a while, depending on how many images are) and finally refreshes the plugin.
Everytime you save the settings, it does all this again.

Whats new in v1.1:
-------------------

- Added full date on page 1 and 12/24 clock view, configurable on the settings area of TWolf.mscr (open it with notepad).
- Changed the battery, charging battery and internal battery icons on page 2.
- Added some more tweaking on SMS reader on page 3.
- Added image viewer on page 4.
You need to configure the folder you want to see on the Settings.
Center or ENTER click goes to the next image and right softkey goes to the previous. It lists the images on first run (or every time you run TWolf\pics\Picture_list.mscr)
Please note that bigger images take longer to load.
Also, it loads ALL files, so if you have non-image files in there it will show a red cross in its behalf.
- Added weather temperature on condensed view.
- The icons image files are now on a separate folder.
- Uninstall old version, reset, install new version, reset.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TWolf_Multiplugin_v1.5+update.zip - [Click for QR Code] (755.9 KB, 561 views)
6th June 2009, 09:21 AM |#5  

More
hi twolf. great work brother

why do u use this value for sms?
Contact = RegRead("HKLM","Software\ThrottleLauncher\Messagin g\SMS","Sender")

If we dont use throttlelauncher what shall we use here?
6th June 2009, 09:30 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag LX

More
thats not being used at the moment, but the sms viewer from APBilbo saves the sms's there.
And that way that used the correct current sms to reply.
6th June 2009, 09:34 AM |#7  

More
so erm... we wont be able to view sms if we dont have it installed or it doesnt matter?
6th June 2009, 10:02 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag LX

More
All the necessary files are on the cab.
6th June 2009, 10:14 AM |#9  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosm

so erm... we wont be able to view sms if we dont have it installed or it doesnt matter?

twolf included this in cab, so no worries. I think there isn't landscape mode yet. But great plug in, keep it up
6th June 2009, 12:38 PM |#10  
Flag Antwerp

More
My weather icon isn't showing, it's just a white X (in a red circle )

+ Twolf, can you add to the Previous Message thing: If you're on the first message it should jump to the last message?
6th June 2009, 01:39 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2,619

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larbke666

My weather icon isn't showing, it's just a white X (in a red circle )

+ Twolf, can you add to the Previous Message thing: If you're on the first message it should jump to the last message?

It pulls the icons from the weather plugin settings in the registry so it should work fine but I have noticed that the beyond icons look the best IMHO. I always install those icons and select them in the weather options.

Looking good twolf Everything so far is working for me. I do have a question on the clock. Is there anyway for it not to be military time? and also when its like say 8:15am can the zero before the 8 be taken away?

Just something minor but thought I would ask..

Also when viewing another panel is there a way to show the current temp next to the weather icon? I attached a screenshot so you know what I'm talkin bout. Last thing how hard would it be to include new email like you do for new txt on the main screen?

Keep up the good work man this is a sweet plugin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	193001  
Attached Files
File Type: cab 3Showaco BeyondInvisibleIcons.cab - [Click for QR Code] (1.46 MB, 114 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)