S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2) is a simple lock/unlock application which has the iPhone style slide unlocking. It can be used as a screensaver while you don't use your device. It has a CallerID function (but it may not work on some devices, so try it before use it daily); S2P control plugin; and volume control. S2U2 shows many system information even without unlocking and highly customizable.
- WM5 Phone or WM6/6.1/6.5 Professional devices
- free RAM: at least 1M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
- free storage space: at least 2M for QVGA/WQVGA; 4M for VGA/WVGA
Changes of v2.34
- changed option "Lock Message Preview" to "Disable Message Preview" to reflect the function meaning.
- added option "Snooze time (5, 10 or 15 min)" (S2U2 Settings > General).
- added "tap here to cancel" on the notification prompt.
- removed options "Slide to dismiss/cancel", "Dismiss Notification once viewed", "Mark SMS as read once viewed" and "Mark Email as read once viewed".
When a notification is shown, always slide to left to view; slide to right to dismiss; and tap the notification to cancel.
- when there is not enough device memory to cache a GIF, show error message on background.
- delayed the "On wake-up, unlock by Proximity Sensor" so that it always happen after "power off by Proximity Sensor".
- fixed occasionally "slide to snooze" did not work.
- fixed occasionally hard to move the slider.
- fixed S2P playback was interrupted.
- fixed the system InCall Proximity Sensor was occasionally disabled.
- fixed occasionally "slide to view" did not work.
- fixed occasionally "slide to dismiss" would unlock as well.
- fixed occasionally graphics shown messy when volume button is pressed.
v2.34 start from post 5008.
v2.33 start from post 4713.
Please read the README, and the Known limitations & FAQs before posting your questions here.
If you want to show your appreciation, pls CLICK HERE to make a donation.
Reset Unread Count
If your device has suspicious unknown count of any unread email/vmail/sms/mms, use this file (ResetUnreadCount.cab) to reset them.
Lock/Unlock Sound Sample
Volume Control shortcut
If you need to manually map a key to invoke the new Volume Control, extract the S2U2-VC.LNK from this file (s2u2-vc.zip) & transfer it to your device's \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\S2U2 (for Non-English device, it varies), then use any key mapping software (some devices have it come along) to map this S2U2-VC to your preferred key.
But it assumes S2U2 is installed at \Program Files\S2U2. You may read HERE for how to create a LNK file.