What is the biggest standard size battery for the Blackstone?

Search This thread

Etoxus

Jan 17, 2012
2400 mAh

Hi,

i found some interesting stuff @ ebay-germany : w ......ww.ebay.de/itm/Akku-Accu-Batterie-HTC-Touch-HD-BA-S340-BLAC100-2400-mAh-3G-Power-NEU-/330665739473?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item4cfd36c4d1

they say in the description that its similar to the original BA-S340 one... (Standard-Size)

and the seller is a powerseller with good rating.

however, i´m sceptial about this one... :eek:

Last edited:

gummbah30

Jan 6, 2010
Hi,

i found some interesting stuff @ ebay-germany : w ......ww.ebay.de/itm/Akku-Accu-Batterie-HTC-Touch-HD-BA-S340-BLAC100-2400-mAh-3G-Power-NEU-/330665739473?pt=DE_Handy_PDA_Akkus&hash=item4cfd36c4d1

they say in the description that its similar to the original BA-S340 one... (Standard-Size)

and the seller is a powerseller with good rating.

however, i´m sceptial about this one... :eek:

so would I be. If you read the neutral (grey) feedback on ebay, following your link, there are two users on the first page who comment that the battery life for a BA-S420 and BA-S460 (wildfire and HD7) are disappointing and close to stock despite a promised 2400 mAh.

gummbah30

Etoxus

Jan 17, 2012
thanks for the information.
It´s really disappointing, i hoped that maybe at least this battery could fix my problems with the capacity with overclocking and so on..

I will look for a 1700 one now.They are at least tested and safe ;)

Any 2600 mAh battery in the market for the Blackstone?
Thanks...

Yes, maybe this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/2700mAh-Bat...771?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item25794b9a3b helps. (this is from UK-Expert shop, it's the first I found in eBay, but I bought my batts. to Amatoyosi shop)

It's 2700 mAh and I've been using it continuously since last september. I'm also using this battery brand (Cameron Sino) for my Kaiser since 2010, and they really work well. Usually, if you don't do strange things, the battery will last till 3, even 4 days. Follow these suggestions:

- backup your call list and sms before changing the battery; some changes delete them
- switch your device OFF and charge battery; do not switch it on till the battery is full
- every 2 months or sooner, when you charge the battery, do again this procedure (charging when the device is OFF) because the levels memorized by windows will be corrected (I don't know why, sometimes the ROM expects the battery to be the usual 1350)

As Cameron Sino provides NI-MH batteries for the Blackstone, you'll have few or no problems with loss of capacity during lots of months. I used other non-original batts in other devices and I like these ones.

Kill_bill

Jul 1, 2008
Hello guys!

I am run out of battery. Any recomendations of a new battery that is not changing the cover of the phone? Too much different sellers on ebay

I like extended but I dont want it to become fater! (slightly fater with guaranteed extra capacity maybe its ok for me)

chan.sk

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
Hello guys!

I am run out of battery. Any recomendations of a new battery that is not changing the cover of the phone? Too much different sellers on ebay

I like extended but I dont want it to become fater! (slightly fater with guaranteed extra capacity maybe its ok for me)

The fatter, extended batteries will usually come with an extra back cover and this could increase your cost (and the weight of the phone, too). Yes, there are many different different sellers on ebay for the original battery, so you will have to be selective.

The fatter, extended batteries will usually come with an extra back cover and this could increase your cost (and the weight of the phone, too). Yes, there are many different different sellers on ebay for the original battery, so you will have to be selective.

I'm using Cameron Sino batteries in my HD, Kaiser, and also 2 Pentax cameras. For the phones, they're extended batteries (you can read my previous post) and I'm very proud of my election. I can't leave my devices to the sight of my friends who use new, slim devices, because they begin laughing about my phones... but some hours later their batts are exhausted and mines not, and I can revenge.
:laugh:

chan.sk

Dec 22, 2012
Singapore
@afn691,
Wow, your 2700 mAh is a real killer!

As for the battery meter, my guess is that the ROM developers calculate the balance 3.7V (3700mV).

Through my observation when I was trying out XDA Android ROMs, it appears that the battery meter is based Voltage. I notice many battery calibration utilities show a remaining Voltage in mV values. For example, the "Battery Calibration" from GooglePlay:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&feature=search_result

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stardust, I have a 1500mah battery and tbattery says it's capacity is 1350. I believe that's a default set in tbattery, not that the battery has a capacity of 1350.