FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

It's Here! <<Roloracer's TopBar 2010>> RELEASED!!

2,870 posts
Thanks Meter: 675

By roloracer, Senior Member on 30th June 2009, 01:31 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Roloracer's Topbar 2010

Well guys here it is once more! My new topbar for the htc Excalibur/Tmobile Dash. I've designed some of the icons while others I've collected thru the forum and internet, edit them to make everything look as nice as possible. This was fully tested with as old as kavana's 6.1 and as late as 3VO 3.50 6.5, please let me know if there's anything that you find that doesn't look right and I'll take care of it if needed. Hope you guys like it!!

Same as before! 6.1 users install the NRG Rinku cab. from second post first, then install the new topbar. 6.5 users only need my new topbar cab.

For anyone using any other device , as of now can't guarantee that everything will display like is supposed to! Anyone using a different device please let me know if everything looks good!

Previous Topbar is on the 2nd post!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Roloracer's Topbar 2010.cab - [Click for QR Code] (419.3 KB, 440 views)

30th June 2009, 01:31 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

More
Here's my new Colored TopBar for the Dash , I figured that we needed a new set of icons for the phone, specially with all these new roms.
My favorite is the signal bars that change color as the signal gets stronger , it was made for the 3VO 6.5, but it's compatible with all roms, 6.1 or 6.5. I hope everybody like's them.
Is on a .cab so, you guys know what to do!

Thanks to ookba for his help.

PS:For those running Kavana's 6.1 and don't have a sliding panel colored topbar option on settings/homescreen, you need to install the NRG Rinku.cab first, then install mine, and you'll have the colored topbar option in settings/homescreen/homescreen layout, for 6.1 choose sliding panel colored topbar, and 6.5 will be titanium panel media topbar.

Roloracer's TopBar
Attached Files
File Type: cab Roloracer's Topbar.cab - [Click for QR Code] (403.2 KB, 210 views)
File Type: cab NRG_Rinku.cab - [Click for QR Code] (405.7 KB, 212 views)
30th June 2009, 02:58 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1,114

More
How do I get it to work?
30th June 2009, 03:10 AM |#4  
Flag Desert Rat
Thanks Meter: 223

More
Everything is working fine so far. The bluetooth icon shows up nicely. Can you incorporate the bluetooth icon in the cab so it be easier for other to use?

thanks,
30th June 2009, 04:22 AM |#5  
XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roloracer

Here's my new Colored TopBar for the Dash , I figured that we needed a new set of icons for the phone, specially with all these new roms.
My favorite is the signal bars that change color as the signal gets stronger , it was made for the 3VO 6.5, but it's compatible with all roms, 6.1 or 6.5. I hope everybody like's them.
Is on a .cab so, you guys know what to do!

P.S. Sorry guy's I just noticed that I had the wrong bluetooth icon in the .cab, so I added the right one without a background. Just dropped the .png into the windows directory of the phone and overwrite the existing one.

Roloracer's TopBar Icons

Thanks a lot mate!
They are wonderfull

Do you think I can install them on my VGA Universal?
Cheers,
30th June 2009, 05:52 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmanxxl

How do I get it to work?

Install it, go to settings/homescreen/homescreen layout/ and it should be either sliding panel media topbar for 6.1, or titanium panel media topbar for 6.5. once you have it installed , drop the BTHeadset icon that I posted on the windows directory and overwrite the existing one. I will update the .cab soon.
30th June 2009, 06:01 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,114

More
Thumbs up
ok thanks!!
30th June 2009, 08:04 AM |#8  
Bird rises from its ashes
Thanks Meter: 310

More
these look great, thanks. i was getting a little tired of the old ones, but these look slick. cheers
30th June 2009, 02:12 PM |#9  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

Roloracer's TopBar Icons

Thanks, great looking icons! For some reason, the 2nd icon (in the above picture) is always on my phone. To me it looks like a pink envelope..but I have no unread messages if that's the case.
30th June 2009, 02:29 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenikeman

Thanks, great looking icons! For some reason, the 2nd icon (in the above picture) is always on my phone. To me it looks like a pink envelope..but I have no unread messages if that's the case.

that's the new message icon , and it will only dissapear when your email folder is empty. Don't know why but the old colored icons did this also, even on 6.1. It is a pink/light red envelope, it replaced the old white envelope with the yellow paper inside.
30th June 2009, 05:38 PM |#11  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

that's the new message icon , and it will only dissapear when your email folder is empty. Don't know why but the old colored icons did this also, even on 6.1. It is a pink/light red envelope, it replaced the old white envelope with the yellow paper inside.

So if I delete the messages from my Gmail IMAP setup (even though I have read them), it will remove the mail icon? This does not pertain to SMS/MMS though, correct?

Thanks Roloracer.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3vo, 6.1, 6.5, rinku, topbar
Previous Thread Next Thread