I had problems to map hardware keys ( slider keys ) with Morph Button.
Every time I mapped a button it show the key code 229.
I read the post Key Assign Problem (Morphgear+PocketGBA) ,
( http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=morphgear ) here at XDA Dev.
It seems the HTC Touch Pro have the same Problem.
After few hours I solved the problem.
All you need to do is:
- Go to button setting in Morph Gear.
- before click the assign button press and hold the Strg key
- then you can enter the hardware key you want
now you can play by holding Strg and the mapped keys
- go to global menu in Morph Gear
- in the submenu Input: click Polling Method
now it works
But in Genppc 1.09 I still can not configure keys.
Hope this helps somebody
Sorry for my english