Here is a capture of "LockScreen" that allow a music option, for now works with S2P (when S2P running in background the lockscreen shows cover and control)
In Home screen swipe to right or left to go to other 2 widget screens, swipe up to down to open a menubox and swipe again down to up to hide menubox.
I add to this theme few widgets to have a better experience:
- Hero SMS Widget
- Hero Weather Widget (you can choose between 3 version Big, medium and small, all of these with weather animated thanks to APBilbo)
- Hero S2P Widget (in 2 version: Big and small)
- HeroClock widget with animated flip effect.
- Unzip the Hero.Zip inside the setups folder of your ThrottleLauncher folder.
- In order to have Hero font, just copy the font file inside Windows or Font folder.
- In order to have music option in lockscreen and see Artist name for S2P, please copy the .mscr file inside your \Windows\Startup folder (you must have to install the last version of mortScript first)
- Unzip your favorite widget zip inside the Widgets folder.
- Please Note, in order to have the animations of clock working yo have to download ClockAnimations.zip from here and unzip in your StorageCard because is a larger file, then select the path inside the widget settings. The same process is for WeatherAnimations (see here)
I already have to thanks a few people: thanks to Haykuro and his videos to make me wish to have this UI; thanks to APBilbo for this awesone program and his support, thanks to Dego1988 and Fireslave his themes gave me a lot of ideas.
If you have more widgets please go (HERE)
UPDATE: For all of you guys that have problems because doesnt know what folder order use, I made a cab with the theme and all the widgets that I made until now including the fixed HeroClock.
This is the video of theme working in my artemis.
With some instructions, if you need more please tellme.
Added zip with WQVGA version thanks to Roniez in ThrottleForum
Please test the VGA and WVGA versions posted HERE but remember this versions doesn´t have menu animations.
If everything ok I posted here.